Can you explain SR changes? - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Can you explain SR changes?

Started by TiagoRamos, March 06, 2012, 12:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenice

Quote from: Gideon on March 06, 2012, 05:31:36 PM
Btw those nerfs was made in september and november. We decided to stop the nerfs from Dragon around January.

You have no arguments to discuss my point of view so now you talk about dates...
its ok really i understand  ;D,
to bad for the hundreds of he/glad and glad/th that plays on this server

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Gideon on March 06, 2012, 04:34:19 PM
LAST INFO: after discussing with Track we will make all tests again.

Classes to test: HE / PR / SR

Things that we gonna test (already did once, but since u all complaining, here we go again):
- P. Attack diff
- Critical Rate/Power diff
- Attack Speed diff
- Evasion diff
- Speed diff

Since we have Attack Speed (1,5k) and Speed (250) caps we gonna check another way to balance archer classes once again, basicaly it should be:

PR - High P. Attack and Critical Power; Low Critical Chance
HE - Balanced between PR and SR
SR - High Attack Speed, Critical Chance, Evasion and Speed; Low P. Attack and Critical Power

Rly, i said i didn't comented here anymore but Gideo are u fking kidding me?? More tests?? Wtf u wanna know more?? Who do u see complaining here besides a bunch of pr's (just 1 actualy) wich are afraid and jealous? Honestly wtf are u guys doing?? What more to test? So after ur saying thise week we would finaly stop being so cripled now u take it back to do more tests??? Honestly i dunn what u want more, but, it's ur call. Just pm me (if u want) when u guys reach a verdict and maybe i'll consider log again. Meanwhiele cya to all my friends and ennemies!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 05:40:03 PM
Rly, i said i didn't comented here anymore but Gideo are u fking kidding me?? More tests?? Wtf u wanna know more?? Who do u see complaining here besides a bunch of pr's (just 1 actualy) wich are afraid and jealous? Honestly wtf are u guys doing?? What more to test? So after ur saying thise week we would finaly stop being so cripled now u take it back to do more tests??? Honestly i dunn what u want more, but, it's ur call. Just pm me (if u want) when u guys reach a verdict and maybe i'll consider log again. Meanwhiele cya to all my friends and ennemies!
i see 1 sr complaning all time, "bunch of prs" lol

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Gideon

Quote from: zenice on March 06, 2012, 05:39:03 PM
You have no arguments to discuss my point of view so now you talk about dates...
its ok really i understand  ;D,
to bad for the hundreds of he/glad and glad/th that plays on this server

I was just informing u about that, if u think i don't have arguments to discuss with u, u r wrong.

But seems u wanna act smart here, so gl.
Event Manager

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dragonnetwork20x

violetpl

Quote from: lasombra on March 06, 2012, 05:24:49 PM
mby ppl do not play he/glad couse they do not wanna play "full support" zedu ?
Also pls...You told "i hit well buffed char with deflect arrow 1,5k" lol? and how much is ok for You 10k? 15?
No offence rly but....dont tell me Your dmg is low.
Also check what classes You hit. Wanna hit more "well buffed char with deflect arrow" So how much You will hit char without deflect arrow?

ps. I rly affraid those "tests" of archers classes. Full forum of cry kidos, all wanna own, all will cry again. You boost one, 2 others will cry.
Also not archers will cry "buuu archer get boost me wanna tooooo buuuu, i leave server track aaabuuuuuuu"
Ppl THINK a bit.

ps2. i play sux class. I have the lowest con, the lowest hp/cp, the lowest cast, the lowest pdef, sux speed, no heal, no uber tank skills, no tp from summon, no skills like eva, cele..... Just nothing. PLIX BOOST ME ! I think i start make regulary cry topics, and spam GM on pm how i sux hard. Mby there come SH/BD time also to rox and own.
+1
you have  big m atk., medusa, ud lvl 1,  ;D

and rly why ppl cry, cry , cry, cant kill th/wl cry, here cry to
rly dunno why changes SR if all was ok ask Imma what dmg she make on low ppl. (if someone is low dont know what buff use, resist, no attry in set he can only cry.) And yes if someone play SR and have low bow >> so make low dmg and can cry to.
Rly what cry you make on GOD when low archer make 5-6k dmg on tank full buff or mag  17k:P

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

zenice

Quote from: Gideon on March 06, 2012, 05:45:14 PM
I was just informing u about that, if u think i don't have arguments to discuss with u, u r wrong.

But seems u wanna act smart here, so gl.

ty for info and gl to you 2, i didnt act smart, you was the one who come with a DATE excuse?!? O_o even if its a STUPID nerf.

MegaZord

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 05:40:03 PM

We will miss u SOOO MUCH. xDDDD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Javardsnegger

I'm rly under the impression i'm talking to bunch of tards!! Sr has to be boosted not cause he's weak, r cause he's 1 hit or w/e. Sr's main (as in principal) bonus was atk. speed, wich got fuked, so, in order to balance it and ppl still wanting to play it gm's must do smthg! It's not about "u boosted this 1 u have to boost that 1 to", is this so complicated to put inside ur brains? Rly?

@Fell, how would u feel, if gm's sudenly decided to cap ur m. atk to same lvl as all other mages while u alrdy have lower cast speed, lower con, etc...! Fak do u get it now?? Cause if u don't i rly dunno what will...

@Gideon/Track: Better yet than more tests, more waiting time, more sh1ts: Lets just stop play sr class and every1 will be satisfied. Honestly u didn't knew this would hapen?? In this server?? U rly think their points are valid when they ask for boost to? More Tests? ...I'm tired. i rly am.

Quote from: MegaZord on March 06, 2012, 05:54:03 PM
We will miss u SOOO MUCH. xDDDD

I know u won't! :D Just one less tupid Op sr running around. XD
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

pawlus

Make my bp/da better on oly. I wanna drain health with reuse time like hydro, hurricane etc or give us death spike :D When u will do that for me?

This is what i think about boost like this :P It's stupid and things like this shuldn't be implemented.

Requiem For A Dream

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 05:55:20 PM
I'm rly under the impression i'm talking to bunch of tards!! Sr has to be boosted not cause he's weak, r cause he's 1 hit or w/e. Sr's main (as in principal) bonus was atk. speed, wich got fuked, so, in order to balance it and ppl still wanting to play it gm's must do smthg! It's not about "u boosted this 1 u have to boost that 1 to", is this so complicated to put inside ur brains? Rly?

@Fell, how would u feel, if gm's sudenly decided to cap ur m. atk to same lvl as all other mages while u alrdy have lower cast speed, lower con, etc...! Fak do u get it now?? Cause if u don't i rly dunno what will...

@Gideon/Track: Better yet than more tests, more waiting time, more sh1ts: Lets just stop play sr class and every1 will be satisfied. Honestly u didn't knew this would hapen?? In this server?? U rly think their points are valid when they ask for boost to? More Tests? ...I'm tired. i rly am.

I know u won't! :D Just one less tupid Op sr running around. XD
what kind of items do u use?

PvtStuka

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 02:51:01 PM
For me. End of topic!  

And then I feel the relief, you continue:

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 02:59:37 PM
Go have l2 lessons plz... no more coments!

And again:

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 03:05:16 PM
Want me to wipe ur ass to?? Sry but i won't do the tests for u, do that ur self.

And Again:

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 03:22:52 PM
@Tiago, not bullshiting u, just go see it for ur self!! Fuk it anyway. i Alrdy have my answer. Gz

And AGAIN:

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 06, 2012, 05:55:20 PM
...I'm tired. i rly am.

At least stick with what you have said, otherwise you are just talking out of your ass.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Weezer

lol at this topic, why u all have to complain about something?

If they wanna nerf something u complain, if they wanna boost something u complain.

SR it's a dead class since this attack speed cap working, their only advantage was the Attack Speed and now it sucks! PR never needed a lot of Attack speed to be a good char, this char is based on P. Attack and Critical Power!

Atm in a fighter pt it's even better to have a SWS/EE than a SR/SWS, let's be honest atm SR/SWS SUCKS! And when they wanna make it a bit better other player starts to complain?

+1 for the update (if it rly happens), and to others why don't u go play a SR and see how it's rly cool to play a char that dont have any advantage!