Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeron

Quote from: igi on January 15, 2014, 01:24:18 AM
Didnt u see 'sarcasm' written in between all those words? :P

guess I didn't read the whole post, I fed the troll then : P

flamingAwe

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 01:22:20 AM
that sort of restriction would suck, big time. no need to even go into details.
\

it would suck only class variety wise. it's just next step after deleting mutants.
but it will return basic l2 job-specific balance. which will reduce needed nerfs/boosts
PS: ofc, i'm against reducing even more number of possible classes, i'd prefer mutants return :P

Kłębisty

srsly no1 talks about enchant rate ? :D it's a long after Christmas we dont need anymore lights.

DarkVengeance

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 15, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
he/wk on draconic set+0 , boss set , draconic bow +0 full buffed .
necro/pp dc set +0 + shield ,boss set , full buffed.

HE/WK gave criticals between 1,7k and 1.9k and necro/pp(NO TRANSER PAIN) so please ... stay calm ...!

Fair enough, it's nice that you were part of the "balancing" ... so i'm almost 100% sure that this will be PVP balanced server.
Whatever those trolls are crying about ... they just read the negative part of the change log.

And about exp, it's good as it is, it shouldn't be THAT hard to reach 78 ... and lvl 79-80 is not so important, and it shouldn't be reached fast (it's not like you can't have fun if you are not lvl 80 ... wtf?).
Tattoos/mp pots are good change ... and we should look forward for it ... and play something new,different, change tactics, swap equip in perfect timing ... not just pressing F1/F2 like in old days of IL. (most of ppl would get bored anyway, since we already did experience that once ... it's in human nature to search for something new ... it sucks to be stuck in monotony ). 

Just my opinion, no hard feelings guys, looking forward to see old peeps in game this Friday.

♥ Panic ♥
Valkyria x9
DarkVengeance NE/BP

Nightmare x30
iBurn WL/SR
AncientDevil OL/WC

Dragon x15
DarkVengeance GL/PP

Deavon

Quote from: stanko on January 15, 2014, 12:33:38 AM
info about cancel? anyone?
it removes between 1 to 5 random buffs and the reuse is around 15 seconds on full buffs (not sure about the reuse i ll confirm it later).

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: DarkVengeance on January 15, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
Fair enough, it's nice that you were part of the "balancing" ... so i'm almost 100% sure that this will be PVP balanced server.
Whatever those trolls are crying about ... they just read the negative part of the change log.

And about exp, it's good as it is, it shouldn't be THAT hard to reach 78 ... and lvl 79-80 is not so important, and it shouldn't be reached fast (it's not like you can't have fun if you are not lvl 80 ... wtf?).
Tattoos/mp pots are good change ... and we should look forward for it ... and play something new,different, change tactics, swap equip in perfect timing ... not just pressing F1/F2 like in old days of IL. (most of ppl would get bored anyway, since we already did experience that once ... it's in human nature to search for something new ... it sucks to be stuck in monotony ). 

Just my opinion, no hard feelings guys, looking forward to see old peeps in game this Friday.
With boosted party exp i dont think it is problem even on the high levels, not instant of course, but fair.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

stanxoo

sorry mate, but can u imagine rate x2 on 78-80? It's interlude, up rates 70-80 to 6-8 and it will be still low rate

Sanguchesco

I never thought this was a good system... reading the whole changes make it possitive, but I will still play it 'cos it's my beloved Dnet haha :P
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

MegaZord

Quote from: stanxoo on January 15, 2014, 01:50:48 AM
sorry mate, but can u imagine rate x2 on 78-80? It's interlude, up rates 70-80 to 6-8 and it will be still low rate

Stop qq, i exped glad/pal in interlude on x5 rates w/o any bonuses. On infinity, like many others.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: stanxoo on January 15, 2014, 01:50:48 AM
Did you read about Party EXP bonus%?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

remeron

any thoughts on dance/song mana consumption? 
with no mana pots and durations being 2 min., I can't imagine playing a pw/sws which I was looking forward to.
I think it would be fair to slightly reduce it, ,since  I would have relatively much less mana problem with other dagger/xx combos..

flamingAwe

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 01:53:20 AM
Did you read about Party EXP bonus%?

btw, this will be one of biggest exploits in first time, if it works as it worked in past here  xD