Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lNecropsy

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 15, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
he/wk on draconic set+0 , boss set , draconic bow +0 full buffed .
necro/pp dc set +0 + shield ,boss set , full buffed.

HE/WK gave criticals between 1,7k and 1.9k and necro/pp(NO TRANSER PAIN) so please ... stay calm ...!

Thanks.

Lets just play it and let it be.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

mumin_666

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 12:40:50 AM
Start with dual box, im sure from what is written you can +/- calculate what might be a good char to play. No?
Most important, are you looking to play char which is most "OP" or what you prefer and enjoy to play? If answer is a) then you will be bored to exp even on x50
Yeah but playing vs archer that kill you in 2-3 shots before you can get to him is not a enjoyable experience, and the only think you get from "the char who is enjoyable to play" is frustration of dying.
Dragon x15
Xaliqa - Sps/Es [retired]
Konumoki - Th/Wl [ACTIVE]
iXALIQA Sps/Sws [ACTIVE]
HelRiser666 De/Tyr [FARM]

Tarantula
Xaliqa - prophet
Wuka - warlock

flamingAwe

they should make class-type restricted subbing (wizards to wizards, rouges to rouges, tanks to tanks, etc) ofc raceunlimited, then there will be best ballance, classes will stay same, just get additional skills
maybe then you'll stop cry....

btw, vote for perma tattoes(personal dislike of bringing too much consumables in inventary) xD

remeron

Quote from: mardel on January 15, 2014, 01:10:31 AM
Because tank/dagger was so op in IL. Sure... :D link

Yeah I dont like the subclass restriction. I can sub a tank as TH but its useless as TH/Sorc.

Thy the DN balance staff, good job.  8)  ;D

I don't like Jedi Masters +6++ weapons. So its a big big -1000.

I dont know what to say man..you even bothered yourself to find a post dating back to 2008.

GestapoPolizei

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 15, 2014, 01:17:54 AM
they should make class-type restricted subbing (wizards to wizards, rouges to rouges, tanks to tanks, etc) ofc raceunlimited, then there will be best ballance, classes will stay same, just get additional skills

btw, vote for perma tattoes(personal dislike of bringing too much consumables in inventary) xD
+1
FuriousWolfs dragon x15 Loyola-ne/pp
Tarantula Loyola sws/tk- one on the world
DramaMakers
Hellraiser vol.1 Loyola ne/da KuKluxKlan pr/sk
vol.2 Loyola wk/da

Vinny

1. I want ask what is land rate for blows couse if i remember from old dn interlude was smth like 40%. On new server will be same?

2. Dmg from blows is sux like was? i mean on last interlude.

3. What about of full lethals?

4.  Is there any cap for Movement speed?
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/vinnyn.png/][/URL]

mardel

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 01:18:53 AM
I dont know what to say man..you even bothered yourself to find a post dating back to 2008.
I just found some info from IL tank/dagger on dnet. (I used search before the modification post. Calculating subs for th. got it?) I thinking too that is so op its need a nerf. :)
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

+GekKey+

Agreed

remeron

that sort of restriction would suck, big time. no need to even go into details.

igi

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 01:22:20 AM
that sort of restriction would suck, big time. no need to even go into details.
Didnt u see 'sarcasm' written in between all those words? :P

MegaZord

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 15, 2014, 01:13:53 AM
he/wk on draconic set+0 , boss set , draconic bow +0 full buffed .
necro/pp dc set +0 + shield ,boss set , full buffed.

HE/WK gave criticals between 1,7k and 1.9k and necro/pp(NO TRANSER PAIN) so please ... stay calm ...!

I am now more calm xD
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

remeron

Quote from: mardel on January 15, 2014, 01:21:51 AM
Dating back to find some info from IL tank/dagger on dnet. I thinking too that is so op its need a nerf. :)

I know what was op what was not, I played here till the near end of IL era. in the post he is arguing about m.crit rates, which was nerfed later on. dagger/tank wasn't that good in interlude, in oly it wasn't notably effective. However, c4 was a different story...