Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: Painkiler on January 15, 2014, 12:36:01 AM
Good luck targeting summons on mass pvp, lol.

I played he/wk and constantly needed to re summon, you played one as well, you should have experienced this too.

Mael

For me the balance changes are VERY well made. Dragon team seems to know what they are doing. Good job guys!

The only problem is that in general people are retarded and some of them will rage-quit because they do not understand the reasoning behind all this. You have to be very active on the forums now and patiently deal with all the questions.

On this thread there is a number of posts that say class X is now useless and Y is OP.
While the same number of post say they Y is now useless X is OP.

For this this is the best indication on a well made balance. Good job and see you online! ;)

Ignus SH 7x

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Deathmagnetic on January 15, 2014, 12:37:41 AM
So go and make BETA ! 2 months exp for looking that char is crap ? Please...
Start with dual box, im sure from what is written you can +/- calculate what might be a good char to play. No?
Most important, are you looking to play char which is most "OP" or what you prefer and enjoy to play? If answer is a) then you will be bored to exp even on x50

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Painkiler

Quote from: +GekKey+ on January 15, 2014, 12:38:33 AM
I played he/wk and constantly needed to re summon, you played one as well, you should have experienced this too.
Well, i experienced it too, but it wasn't that frequent. Usually i haven't problem with summon since in real mass pvps there was no time to kill summons, maybe with aoe skills.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Painkiler on January 15, 2014, 12:36:01 AM
Good luck targeting summons on mass pvp, lol.

I've played he/wk on infinity 5x, and yes i can count on my single hand how many times the enemy shot my (feline queen for catbuff) cat. They usally always shoot at me. And even if they shoot the cat, go bacwards, and resummon.
anyway the point of the cat there was the buff, the transfer pain was just a nice addition. And the mdef passive of the wk.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Painkiler

Quote from: unhandledexeption on January 15, 2014, 12:43:42 AM
I've played he/wk on infinity 5x, and yes i can count on my single hand how many times the enemy shot my (feline queen for catbuff) cat. They usally always shoot at me. And even if they shoot the cat, go bacwards, and resummon.
anyway the point of the cat there was the buff, the transfer pain was just a nice addition.
Yeah, summons usually died because of limit of hp taken by transfer pain

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

pafilakos

Track about exp ... Have you ever played in x2 to x7 server mate cause after 10 years playing l2 and HOURS of exp in every possible corner of the map plus for me at least many exp time at official i really cant belive i will make myself spent 2 months(or 3 ) to reach 80 plus nearly 100% exp sub that's the hard to cooperate with exp rates noone said that we want to exp in x50

About other changes i dont mind

Archer with 723-850 att.speed GOD against noob mages { l2 true story }

PepsiQQ

well actually after 70 exp is gonna take month to get 80;d

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 15, 2014, 12:49:29 AM
if you play 30min/day probably yes.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

+GekKey+

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 15, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

lol? not in party

MegaZord

Dunno why you ppl cry about exp. Is x30 on start lol. I played on infinity on x5 rates from start to end, like many others and we didnt cry. Here we got x2 on 80 lvl wow, but u dont see that there is so much bonus when you exp in pt.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired