Web Analytics
Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 16

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHANGE LOG CAN GET SOME MODIFICATION BEFORE OPENING.IT WILL BE POSTED DOWN THERE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

PepsiQQ

x30 is 1-12lv, then x25, till 20, x20 after..

realize that "1-40" takes a second or two, and after 40 its x10+

8kjupx3u

not bad changes - guys dont forget that u will get used to it , im sure most even will like it.

its the fear inside us, of changes.. i understand :)

1 question,

>> will we have XP boost, spoil boost etc. like in our lovely dragon x15 ?

that would re-balance the sh1t xp rate at late lvls .
Friends Become Wolves~

igi

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 15, 2014, 12:53:11 AM
x30 is 1-12lv, then x25, till 20, x20 after..

realize that "1-40" takes a second or two, and after 40 its x10+
Imo its good to have lower rate after 52vl cuz firtly u will get better equipped at higher lvls secondly u will have time to learn about all the new stuff in the game and get to know the community and bla bla set up your roots and u will get there(80vl) eventually which will be also very good feeling :P

PepsiQQ

Quote from: TheSplichO on January 15, 2014, 12:53:42 AM
I hope not drastic modification.

so u'll change for. focus from WL before/during start, and wl for ex. will be pointless.

That's funny

Dhol

Everybody's complaining because there's no "sure thing OP class" now, that they could start with. They're just angry of having so big choice of what to play. I like everything, except non-perm tatoos. And as splich0 said earlier - do whatever u want, but do it before server start.

EDIT: and yeah, will miss those potions :(

pafilakos

Quote from: MegaZord on January 15, 2014, 12:51:59 AM
Dunno why you ppl cry about exp. Is x30 on start lol. I played on infinity on x5 rates from start to end, like many others and we didnt cry. Here we got x2 on 80 lvl wow, but u dont see that there is so much bonus when you exp in pt.

Please think every ancle of what you read before you speak about crying dont post to critisize others.Anyway x2 its too damn low but ok i can make it to 80 in 1.5-2 months with 5-8 hours exp per day (with pvp/chat/no reason looking my screen time included)

p90k

as for me, want back  to old potion system because was the trademark of Dragon-Network :)
Dragon - Network
       <ExCiDiuM>                        <DramaMakers>
    p90K       (Bp/wc)                     Rocket (bp/wk)
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

hideous

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 01:07:55 AM
Question:

180% bonus exp will be applied  even if the party isn't Full? Example: 2 char, 3 char, 4 char = always 180% ?

Track already wrote about 2-9 party members to get it.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

mardel

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 12:14:44 AM
Just restrict the sub-choices..
Make it so that one can sub to a support class only .
Since with these changes, ty/de, tank/dagger-archer, wl/fighter tank/mages are all useless..
With sub restriction, U wouldn't have to make all those nerfs , plus it would enhance a  more cooperative gameplay environment...just sayin...

And...I am too disappointed with the low rate issue...though you did well with the tattoo system.
edit: %200 party bonus will do the trick for me..
Because tank/dagger was so op in IL. Sure... :D link (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,159656.msg1563637.html#msg1563637)

Yeah I dont like the subclass restriction. I can sub a tank for TH but its useless as TH/Sorc.

Thy the DN balance staff, good job.  8)  ;D

I don't like Jedi Masters +6++ weapons. So its a big big -1000.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Deavon

Quote from: MegaZord on January 15, 2014, 12:22:15 AM
So plz give us dmg what make lets say he/pp on char like sorc/pp. Both in top items+3. He/pp in draco set,draco bow+3+f,aq,baium,valakas, vs sorc/pp in dc robe set+3, both on full buff.

he/wk on draconic set+0 , boss set , draconic bow +0 full buffed .
necro/pp dc set +0 + shield ,boss set , full buffed.

HE/WK gave criticals between 1,7k and 1.9k and necro/pp(NO TRANSER PAIN) so please ... stay calm ...!

Deavon

Quote from: RavenHeart on January 15, 2014, 12:37:27 AM
BY SentineL:

My question is - focus attack dont decr move speed, skill that decr move speed is Thrill Fight. for who skill it comes? or for both

its typo , it reffers to attack speed , not moving speed .
it works similar like duelist spirit .