Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 19

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 15, 2014, 01:56:50 AM
btw, this will be one of biggest exploits in first time, if it works as it worked in past here  xD
Thats why we lowered it a bit, but tbh adena is splitted so if you are on the starting levels in the party you will have serious issues with adena. That party boost should be used on higher levels imo.
Cant please everything and everyone ;(
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

stanxoo

Yes i did, it's just 60% more percent points than retail that's mean if mob gives 90k exp /9= 10k *1,80 = 18k(dnet) 12k(retail) is it much? it's going be nightmare, believe me. low rates like x1-5 are cool but on H5, not interlude. Anyway when  Zenith(Infinity)up (I was there for 3years) Lineage 2 C3 was for us something new, something fresh for now it's "comming back to good years" but we had much more fun on pvp/sieges etc not on exp. I'm playing L2 since 2003, believe me or not i spend ~5k hours on exping dont make it much more pls.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: stanxoo on January 15, 2014, 02:00:48 AM
Yes i did, it's just 60% more percent points than retail that's mean if mob gives 90k exp /9= 10k *1,80 = 18k(dnet) 12k(retail) is it much? it's going be nightmare, believe me. low rates like x1-5 are cool but on H5, not interlude. Anyway when  Zenith(Infinity)up (I was there for 3years) Lineage 2 C3 was for us something new, something fresh for now it's "comming back to good years" but we had much more fun on pvp/sieges etc not on exp. I'm playing L2 since 2003, believe me or not i spend ~5k hours on exping dont make it much more pls.
Well thats as far as we go with boosting, we cant please everyone. Sorry :(

shouke

stanxoo

u should vote for rates like other servers do :) anyway Im going play here but u cutting my fun, it's not fair. btw i asked how about 1st, 2nd proffesion and will be there cat with top ng weapon for start or will we start with shots in eq? any help on start?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: shouke on January 15, 2014, 02:04:01 AM
PVE server on the way.
Based on what? Isnt every server pve at beginning, else how do you get your gear? GMshop 1 click DONE?

Also, i absolutely dont understand the issue to pvp between 62+ levels like in good old times. Its the skills that make player good pvper not the items or level, i think this server clarifies  it more then any other.

Darkmicky

Quote from: shouke on January 15, 2014, 02:04:01 AM
PVE server on the way.
If u are carebear player maybe, cause as far i remember on old infinity there was a lot pvp on FG/BS/Varka with ppl on A/B/C grade fun times are coming get some balls (if u have) and we will see :D

PepsiQQ

Well guys, pvp is not gonna be balanced for first month, since :
-> nolifers will reach pow's etc much faster and pwn all w/o it.
I doubt that u, TrackZero played Interlude some time ago, coz x5 il is not even close to x1 h5

but freak the exp, let's forget it - it's not the most important thing

QuoteMore things will be revealed in the next days and during the opening, for example the various PVP events and new PVP areas dedicated.

WTF? So players will start and u'll nerf somebody? -> so for. ex as I said before there are gonna be some "changes", du u realize that even 1 skill change "during start" might be crucial???? Everything should be decided before server start, and I mean not 5 mins before (eventually, taking in account that you're still working max 2-3hours before so that people can make some changes)

I'm comming here with full cp and if for. ex u gonna change 1 skill it might affect our whole pt, since we're made so - that we're working as a UNIT - we needed to think 3 hours after u posted the list, and if you're going to make such a thing "during server start" that's not going to be fun.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 15, 2014, 02:23:30 AM
Well guys, pvp is not gonna be balanced for first month, since :

-> nolifers will reach pow's etc much faster and pwn all w/o it.

I doubt that u, TrackZero played Interlude some time ago, coz x5 il is not even close to x1 h5
So lets prevent players who have time to play to play, following your concept any MMORPG shouldnt exist if there are players which can play longer then others should exist because they get something before others.

maxiou

how many buffslots will we get ?
will there be auto loot?

=^TrackZero^=

PepsiQQ

More things will be revealed in the next days and during the opening, for example the various PVP events and new PVP areas dedicated.
[/size]

WTF? So players will start and u'll nerf somebody? -> so for. ex as I said before there are gonna be some "changes", du u realize that even 1 skill change "during start" might be crucial???? Everything should be decided before server start, and I mean not 5 mins before (eventually, taking in account that you're still working max 2-3hours before so that people can make some changes)

I'm comming here with full cp and if for. ex u gonna change 1 skill it might affect our whole pt, since we're made so - that we're working as a UNIT - we needed to think 3 hours after u posted the list, and if you're going to make such a thing "during server start" that's not going to be fun.

Let's put everything aside, u can't make everyone happy. But decide everything before start as in this post, and it's gonna be ok