Main Menu

Tank "nerfs"

Started by R0gan, February 24, 2014, 03:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicks

Quote from: loXol on March 08, 2014, 12:32:14 AM
@chicks

wanna play full tanks and enjoyed it, go play non substack server elsewhere;
u whined and left years ago, u come back and u continue now....

change class and play with rules of server, or go play where it fits your style, its simple no??

PS: agro skills are enhanced in next chronicle, not in interlude, its NCsoft feature...

Lets all make nuker/tank or wtvr what the most OP class is atm, make a big stand off where everyone have set + rb + wep +20 with SA+best augment + all skills max level.

The last man standing win the game, then everyone leave.

This right there, is as logical in a MMO as what you just told me.

If you only want to play 1 class, make your own private server.

EDIT : You also need to start reading before replying. Same reply as the one to Alex applies to you, with all due respect (and there's none due really, i'm just being polite, since you only try to start a flame war/troll) :

Quote from: Chicks on March 07, 2014, 09:19:05 PM
Also, instead of bringing nothing to the debate, you could go out or chill out somewhere. That way you could stop wasting both our time. And the time of those interested in the issue.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Alex

today i learned gangsters also play mmorpgs and they even complain about bad class balance there
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Chicks

Quote from: Alex on March 10, 2014, 07:50:57 PM
today i learned gangsters also play mmorpgs and they even complain about bad class balance there

At this rate, we should reach the Godwin point within 2h.

Ho wait...
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

loXol

Quote from: Alex on March 10, 2014, 07:50:57 PM

rofl
hi alex hater ;)
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Clonage

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 11, 2014, 02:54:18 PM
Today i learned that if i make a  topic asking for something, after 22 pages i will get it
Not in DrakeNetwork.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

=^TrackZero^=

Today i learned that if i make a  topic asking for something, after 22 pages i will get it
Many thought same, but they didn't get it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Chicks

Nop. Still can try doe. Only retards stop fighting for what they believe in.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76

=drake=

Just out of curiosity, how is aggro now?

If by pure hate/aggression you cant manage and adding the tattoo is not enough... dont forget there is augmentation DEDICATED for it too for maximum aggro (and the augmentation is official and exists for this reason too)

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on March 11, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

If by pure hate/aggression you cant manage and adding the tattoo is not enough... dont forget there is augmentation DEDICATED for it too for maximum aggro (and the augmentation is official and exists for this reason too)
didn't test it yet, i'll let you know
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

If by pure hate/aggression you cant manage and adding the tattoo is not enough... dont forget there is augmentation DEDICATED for it too for maximum aggro (and the augmentation is 100% official and exists for this reason)

Forgot to add:
dont forget to tell to your DPS friends to always control their DPS:
-All DPS classes have dedicated skills for Aggro control (avoid use aggro randomizers, else 100% you screw up the tank)
-Exists dedicated Augmentation for reduce aggro called CHARM (active/trigger/critical) to reduce aggro additionally

I know many DPS players likes to pewpew and dont care for the aggro but aggro management (and the two things i just mentioned) makes the difference from "big numbers and getting wiped" vs a "slightly less big numbers and successful raid"

Chicks

As I stated before, to keep the hate up against your nukers/archers/healers, you can't hit more than once or twice between each aggressions (basically the CD time of aggression), otherwise you won't keep the aggression (because you are pure tank and your damage/attack speed is laughable remember?), making the tattoo near useless, as opposed to most DD tattoos. Simply making aggression trigger the tattoo would help a whole lot vs RB's and group of mobs.

Right now, the tattoo is not helping much/making much sense due to the way it's made to work. It's ok for high attack speed tanks I guess... which is not logical to the tank role per say. We should have low damage and high defense, not the opposite.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76

Clonage

Is the boost supposed to work also in PvP(better chance to force target)?

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748