News:

Main Menu

suggestion for oly

Started by Garn., March 28, 2014, 09:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:17:13 PM
What is your issue with Daggers?
for example extremely low dmg? have u seen olympiad TH damaging any Buffer class like ty ol gl pp and so on?
Damage is bugged, dmg to glad pp was 600 in tallum heavy with kris and dmg to gl pp with dc robe on same buffs was 750  WTF? explain me why dmg was increased by 20% when user changed his set from Heavy to Robe and his pdef was lowered by 400 Almost

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Abaddon on March 31, 2014, 08:29:25 PM
aw/se was able to 1shot sps/ee with backstab :)
and th is the worst dagger ever, no focus death ftw   ::)
good, sps ee, now go one shot TY OL or GL PP i want see

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Abaddon on March 31, 2014, 08:32:38 PM
first time playing l2?
nop, but u r for sure

DMG to heavy Set/ TALLUM/ was 600 and same buffs to robe /Dark Crystal/was 750 difference pdef was around 300-400 go explain me this me smart ass

Peorexo

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 08:17:13 PM
What is your issue with Daggers?
no blink in this chronicle + reduction which prevent daggers of doing his job, dagger dies extremely fast and he cant one shot or even two shot enemy in most cases, and it applies to both oly and pvp. AW/se have the highest dmg in oly and thats true but still he have no survivability nor chances to survive vs good mage or any other melee dps fighter.
The only good sub for dagger for oly is th/pp cos no other dagger will have haste and gl with reuse on skills with that.

U says u will add might right? Cool 15% patk for daggers gives 1% skill dmg in most cases, so cool.
For sure u will not make us all happy but lv1 haste will not break balance in oly which is nonexistant, all pp subs will rule + orcs, thats all. Sps/ee without acu is a frag not farmer

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2014, 10:15:50 PM
no blink in this chronicle + reduction which prevent daggers of doing his job, dagger dies extremely fast and he cant one shot or even two shot enemy in most cases, and it applies to both oly and pvp. AW/se have the highest dmg in oly and thats true but still he have no survivability nor chances to survive vs good mage or any other melee dps fighter.
The only good sub for dagger for oly is th/pp cos no other dagger will have haste and gl with reuse on skills with that.

U says u will add might right? Cool 15% patk for daggers gives 1% skill dmg in most cases, so cool.
For sure u will not make us all happy but lv1 haste will not break balance in oly which is nonexistant, all pp subs will rule + orcs, thats all. Sps/ee without acu is a frag not farmer
+100000 there was haste lvl 2 and it was good and balanced PW SWS were a lot even TH WL could make some pts and tanks with dagger too, now is just pointless to play dagger in all places

preater

Quote from: Peorexo on March 31, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

u cant lose to mage as aw/se,  mele fighters could be killable, gotta try with counterattack when i get sp to learn it on this fuc kin x4 pve server. 
dragon LEGEND #156  Blizzer made th/pp and emoquited because of that ( got dry to 0, 2nd day he entered oly ) :D

anyway its interlude, i dont care what u had on previous servers, its interlude and this client is all about   tyrant/glad/warlock/es/pal,  no other classes are allowed, its 3rd month of server, fun oly ended as on every interlude server, get over it its not +50am laserkiller sps/ee, its normal interlude stacksub

Csenky

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on March 31, 2014, 08:24:59 PM
for example extremely low dmg? have u seen olympiad TH damaging any Buffer class like ty ol gl pp and so on?
Damage is bugged, dmg to glad pp was 600 in tallum heavy with kris and dmg to gl pp with dc robe on same buffs was 750  WTF? explain me why dmg was increased by 20% when user changed his set from Heavy to Robe and his pdef was lowered by 400 Almost
K.
I was lv78 glad, tallum plate set, in WC buffs (shield+g.shield included).
Random dagger user switched me, and here is the dmg table:
4656; 4832; 5105; 4462
I don't know how he was buffed, but I don't think an earth song could've made this to the numbers what you wrote. Please, l2p. And specially don't speak about balance if your sentence includes olympiad.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

DaggerIsMyLife

Quote from: Csenky on April 01, 2014, 03:11:14 AM
K.
4656; 4832; 5105; 4462
I don't know how he was buffed, but I don't think an earth song could've made this to the numbers what you wrote. Please, l2p. And specially don't speak about balance if your sentence includes olympiad.
ok now tell me what server do you play? BR x5000? which one of these ?
Please Learn to play! Thank you.

PS: send me screenshot of that 5 000 Blows prolly he got Mamba Edge+CD+PVP + Critical Wound/ Expose Weak Point landed on you yeah  :D

Csenky

Quote from: DaggerIsMyLife on April 01, 2014, 03:18:15 AM
ok now tell me what server do you play? BR x5000? which one of these ?
Please Learn to play! Thank you.

PS: send me screenshot of that 5 000 Blows prolly he got Mamba Edge+CD+PVP + Critical Wound/ Expose Weak Point landed on you yeah  :D
The shot has been gone when I had to delete system folder for update, and forgot that the game saves the shots there.
It was at dwarven golka btw, maybe an exci or enclave member if I'm not mistaken, happend 1-2 weeks ago.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Blizzer

Quote from: preater on April 01, 2014, 02:51:47 AM
u cant lose to mage as aw/se,  mele fighters could be killable, gotta try with counterattack when i get sp to learn it on this fuc kin x4 pve server. 
dragon LEGEND #156  Blizzer made th/pp and emoquited because of that ( got dry to 0, 2nd day he entered oly ) :D
Actually its #83. And good to know that's the reason I left xd
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Alex

Quote from: Csenky on April 01, 2014, 03:11:14 AM
K.
4656; 4832; 5105; 4462

taking 4 stabs in your back after 1 switch speaks enough of your skills to mitigate your entire post
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Peorexo

Quote from: Alex on April 02, 2014, 01:26:46 PM
taking 4 stabs in your back after 1 switch speaks enough of your skills to mitigate your entire post
playing with 1 hand could explain a lot in this matter