Web Analytics
New EXP/SP curve - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeron

so now, can I make extra forum accounts and vote for x10 rates? or the opposite for that matter...
it better be a legitimate election...

Oo

3rd option constant x10 freak progresive exp/drop/spoil system  ;D

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oo on April 27, 2014, 12:03:58 AM
3rd option constant x10 freak progresive exp/drop/spoil system  ;D
So you want to make it harder than is it now actually?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

somasz

lets move in time and start over without all that "dynamic and awesome" shits
ONLY adena curve is nice to prevent inflaction
but thats imposible  ::)

exeQutor

If exp rate change for sure will be more new players i mean a litke easyer :)

Kabally

Quote from: exeQutor on April 27, 2014, 01:39:45 AM
If exp rate change for sure will be more new players i mean a litke easyer :)
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Mordyn

Looking forward to this hopefully winning.
All of you crying need to get real and think about what matters. (A populated server)
More people will prefer the "higher" rate. Even though I think there should be a 15x across the board option.

Track: Could you guys put an announcement in game so when people login they see it and know to come and vote here? I think that will bring in a better response and plenty more votes.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Naiz

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:20:11 PM
Yep, just the existence of this topic made half of the people I met today on TS say "I'm done here"... so I guess that's GG.

Who the freak care about you and your friends? You are just a random nonfactor, which haven't even been on a single epic and yet you dare to cry in every single topic.

On topic:

New exp curve would be really nice. However i thing that constant x15 exp rates would be better than this dynamic exp, which btw i personally find really annoying.

Anyway thank you track for this pool and keep up a good work!
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

pmkaboo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 PMIts like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff. And he is not skilled, nor he did corrupt anyone, he just whined his way to that... Surely that will make you happy and motivated and sun will shine for eternity. Nope rage will come, and we do not play games to rage, so lets just write it as another experience for the future and... peace out.
yeah... nope. correct comparison to RL would be like this: you, and everyone else, were earning 10k/month for 3 months, and now the management decided that the position you are at should be given 100% raise. its not you or the new employees who is getting a raise, the management just realised that the position is worth more than its currently getting. and sure you could ask for compesation for these past 3 months, but you signed the papers for 10k and were very happy working for 10k so it wouldnt really pass, and it doesnt really make any sense to complain about it.

also track, the server has gone under so many changes that you might aswell just say that this was just a beta test and start over.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Naiz on April 27, 2014, 06:41:55 AM
Who the freak care about you and your friends? You are just a random nonfactor, which haven't even been on a single epic and yet you dare to cry in every single topic.

On topic:

New exp curve would be really nice. However i thing that constant x15 exp rates would be better than this dynamic exp, which btw i personally find really annoying.

You call others nofactors yet you stand and support here a change that will draw in only non-factors. Someone who cannot cope with rates will never compete with you. So its just another way of saying " Im bored give me more to roll over" bravo.

And do not overestimate your importance as well, never heard of you in the game either. You will happily accept those you flame today as friends tomorrow, I know people like you. Same as the ex SF parties that remained got recruited wherever they tried. Lets go where the wind blows right... Get some backbone, then your word may mean a shit.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Kabally

Quote from: Naiz on April 27, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

On topic:

I think they already did it dawg
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Blizzer

Anyone still reading ladyzenith's posts?  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar