Web Analytics
New EXP/SP curve - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

New EXP/SP curve

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 26, 2014, 10:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

When the EXP/SP rate is increased you get faster leveling. This way you get more action wich means it attracts more peoples. For those who already got high level. Gz and good job! However you still have to work hard to get on the same level as you are. Some peoples are acting like the changes will be: I see a mob, if i kill it im instantly level 80. Also be happy the GM's are listening to the players. Quit your whining, accept the changes and continue ingame.
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

Rufus

Fak missclicked 2d option... :(
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Tinus

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:48:23 PM
K, you claim we have +- 1600 people ON these days, so lets say if less then 25% vote the voted will not be valid OK? That seems reasonable. Also, sometimes you need to make decision, not always listen to the democratic way of opinions. Cause people will always want more for less work. Does it work like that? Nope. I would also like to be dirty rich but I'm not cause if everyone like me was the planet would collapse.

Since stuff will double I would like to have everything I got on all chars twice now. Sounds fair right?

There has been actual conflict in the community since the start. Between people that wanted old infi and people that wanted old Dragon. The initial rates favored the 1st but most of them left cause the community suxx and stuff just did not work. To be perfectly honest most were just crushed by relatively small amount of people (less then 200) that decided to total nolife rush all and steamroll everyone else. Cool, I call people having no backbone to stand against that but WE, maybe they are just old now probably, that's why they gave up. After all, most had a 5+ year pause from L2, I had 7, still stayed for now cause stuff was happening and I got surrounded by old dudes I like, but even they are now becoming inactive. And  today empty sieges, nothing happening, its dread, truly dread.

The exp itself is not important.  Now, if you give people the Dragon rates, the dragon players may get happy and some of them may come back. Its your choice your business. I just have to state my own opinion as everyone does. For me, this is totally unacceptable and most of the people I know will leave. Its like imagine you work IRL and you get 10K a month and suddenly new guy comes and receives 20K for the same stuff. And he is not skilled, nor he did corrupt anyone, he just whined his way to that... Surely that will make you happy and motivated and sun will shine for eternity. Nope rage will come, and we do not play games to rage, so lets just write it as another experience for the future and... peace out.

+1 for old times sake  ;D
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Stormix88

minimum x10 on 80 lvl wil be good

remeron

Quote from: Rufus on April 27, 2014, 12:47:10 PM
Fak missclicked 2d option... :(

remove vote, and vote again, u ll see the button

askia

80% to 20% sounds clear what people want

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 26, 2014, 10:10:27 PM
Can I make a pool about getting free bossjewels? I mean sure 90% of the whiners would vote yes too...

make

peggyna

Quote from: askia on April 27, 2014, 02:45:08 PM

and i am sure many many poor ppl and no strong dont use the forum.just play 1-2 hrs and thats all.
so really is clear what want all..need add new exp rate soon  :D
the spots again will be full! ;D

Rufus

Quote from: remeron on April 27, 2014, 02:33:18 PM
remove vote, and vote again, u ll see the button
Ty,
Voted from phone so didnt notice the remove button ;d
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

ciasnyviesiek

what exactly means x25 to x10? it's like x25 dynamic to x10 static?

peggyna

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on April 27, 2014, 03:18:43 PM
what exactly means x25 to x10? it's like x25 dynamic to x10 static?

now its x30  when u start  and x5 at higher lvl.
new exp mean x25 at start and at higher lvl x10

Denzo

Quote from: askia on April 27, 2014, 02:45:08 PM

not bad! 228 account voted at all from 1600+ active players..
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present