While we are waiting... - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Evacuate^

Quote from: nosphertau on June 10, 2014, 04:50:39 PM
About first thread. 2v2 in coloseum mby?? With self buff/ section for mages/archers etc + mixed. Awards, mby cirlet or funny shield like from GOE, or hat.

Second, mby "event medals" event. Fun to colect that stuff and prizez are good for everyone.

About voting, make more special topic's or just shout it sometimes on annoucement when serv is online.
there is something in mind about that kind of event (self buff and so on)

about voting,we did it several times,sadly majority of people wont vote cause there is not direct rewards for it,they are more thinking about their greediness than server itself.Vote for your own server,where you play and enjoy your time,means having much more players to fight whit aka most fun for every1 afterall.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

kramligz

kramligz

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on June 10, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

about voting,we did it several times,sadly majority of people wont vote cause there is not direct rewards for it,they are more thinking about their greediness than server itself.Vote for your own server,where you play and enjoy your time,means having much more players to fight whit aka most fun for every1 afterall.

Of course, That's really a logical one. You can't expect players will vote everyday with no rewards. Maybe if they will, once in a blue moon probably. As I suggest before, make a vote rewards for this feature so that everyone have their guts to click to vote links. Well if you feel I am too greedy or what, hell no. You can view my post every single day to bump the vote thread. Sadly 2-3 ppl voting everyday including me.  :'(

lol

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on June 10, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

ERROR ! This server is not in L2Topzone.com list or it hasn\'t been activated yet!

On many servers vote-revard system works fine, why not here? Noone expects rewards like epic jewelery, but mby hats*? If you dont wanna spend $ for promotion, then use some virtual goods for it, which wont cost you. I guess you are not making a big cash on hats there? :D

*Hats are just an example.

About GoE, for me its like second coliseum but with rewards for exploiters... (Rewards for exploiters are fine, but for voting are not?) IMO GoE is like some primitive version of those well known L2J auto-events. In my opinion they have more positives then GoE, bacause: events are short-timed and in some agreed time. Players know exactly when will be action. For signing in, you dont have to teleport anywhere, just type some command, and on time you are teleported automatically. Ported back after event.

And again im not saing made those events, but make something with goe - someone without clan, or in b/a grades wont go there because what for? For making himself pvp farm or making rich players richer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

^Evacuate^

Quote from: kramligz on June 10, 2014, 05:07:20 PM
Of course, That's really a logical one. You can't expect players will vote everyday with no rewards. Maybe if they will, once in a blue moon probably. As I suggest before, make a vote rewards for this feature so that everyone have their guts to click to vote links. Well if you feel I am too greedy or what, hell no. You can view my post every single day to bump the vote thread. Sadly 2-3 ppl voting everyday including me.  :'(
reward for voting is lots of new people playing on server,bringing fun pvp all around.As i sad no direct reward=no vote,sadly.

Anyway let's keep the subject on what kind of events you want,we are open to all your suggestions.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

nosphertau

I have one idea but im not sure its possible to make this, somethink like time attack or death match. We get 2 teams and make pvp for time, who make more frags in time lines will won. Adn some like raid hunt with GM. team vs GM u will get location where u are like in guess what is it" and then team wh  kill u will get reward ;D

kainmercy

why not TVT(2vs2,3vs3,4vs4...,9vs9), Last man Standing,more hide and seek (with fuking proper rewards no just fuking recs) and something like a Geocaching (if you dont know what it is just use fuking google), btw for this kind of events you need active gms and track dont say you(gms in general) are active cuz its not true at least in game where you are needed and you need to something about lucid cuz is a fuking tard and do a blind ban even if we try to talk to him its impossible 0 replays from pm in forum and cant pm ingame gg for the great chose of a nice gm <3

Sa8o

Coliseum 2v2 or 3v3 self buffs are most fun at all servers i played - ofc with GM who watch them and give some items for reward :)

Borscik

What do you think about creating sth like TvT LEAGUE?

For example, people sign teams consisting of 8 members. Only 6 members can take part in pvp while other 2 are just reserve. We could together vote about day and hour when TvT will take place and it will be constant for all. The groups can be make, consisting of 6-7 teams and only the best 3 can advance. Evert team in group fighting two times with all of other teams in group. Teams can earn points for winning.
It could take place once a week for 2-3 hours. The proper topic on forum with list of all teams and date and hours of TvT between them can be make.
Ofc we need online gm during it as a referee

I give only and example, but it can be easy change. I wanted only to give example of TvT LEAGUE like we can see during soccer leagues of all countries or championship.
Proud member of SHEVA CLAN

feelit

words words words nothing more only words ... im giving myself 1 month more if nothing change here ( i mean on tarantula server) for better then time to say goodbye
jagajou - SE/BD

zyks

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 10, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
Indeed, but thats L2j server most probably. Im familiar with that system but sadly for l2off servers is a no go.

However we have GoE pvp area that should be pvp concept with great rewards, however greedy players and exploiters ruined it totally.

GoE = get your friend with boxes and kill beetwen themselves over and over coz there are NOT people. Good pevepe.

ZeniT

Quote from: Kabally on June 10, 2014, 04:23:12 PM
If i lose any fuking single thing,im gone also and my clan sindicate will goes with me.

We dont want events,we wanted gm's to listen at us before,now also 100 or 200 players already probably left.

We wanted active gm's.

We wanted a promoted server.

We wanted at least 2k players.

We want pvp at epic bosses.

We want not lose 3 hours to find pvp.

We wanted combat haste mana potions,you guys said no,we all accepted and thats the current situation.

I got 1 char hacked from 1 month,i wanted your gm's help,i got 0 till now.

We wanted a lot of usefull things.

PS:I presented war to every single clan i can,and i find 0,im not having my fun,i farmed,i wasted over 60 coins to auguments and stuff,everything is done in my char,and current situation is that one.

Thank you FUK thank YOU (I cant express by keyboard how nervous and desapointed i got after read that HDD mistake).

Im tired

10 years here,asking from 3 months,get me players,get us some more players,stop banning,promote server.

NOTHING.

Everyone knows in russian servers there are 5k online,i joined yesterday and its fantastic,NO,i dont wanna go there,i wanna be here,but PROMOTE THIS SERVER.

Get us 2k online at night time at least

what a disaster, SS2 clowns leave tarantula

Pls stop this big talk again like you would do anything on tarantula except spaming forum. Why didnt you accepted/declared clanwars when the server was crowded. What you did in the first ~3-4 months? We had to pvp for tezza, antharas, baium, aq and zaken. there were some fight even for orfen ^^. Everybody who praticipated in those fights know that, you are a nonfactor piece of sh1t. And pls stop this 10 years bullsh1t, all your reply include this and nobody care anyway.