Web Analytics
While we are waiting... - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enemy

There's only 700 players max or less i played on other server which had active 1.5k ppls a lot of ppls were running around in towns a lot of ppls were in hs/fog/varka/ketra active pt's + in stakato here u can see max 1-2 ppls with bots farming in necro spot or in varka/ketra max dino thats all..About vote yes make a system put some reward's which is not unbalancing the server put ssc/bssc to grocery and some c grade stuff to to help the newbies to catch up easier.About pvp area at epics i agree those ppls who need quest can still ask for Q at baium specially and u dont have to kill em at Queen ant u should make smthing cause now qa is 5sec cause 1 pt destro logs in FOI and done u cant do sh1t the best solution would be that u get dropped after like 10 min or smthing so u have to pvp for qa not just logging 9 destro and 1shot it.And another suggestion i alrdy saw a topic about upgrading cilent to HB or smthing myb in future we can play in HB with limited attri system and kamaels w/o subb etc

Kabally

Quote from: enemy on June 10, 2014, 09:39:49 PM
There's only 700 players max or less i played on other server which had active 1.5k ppls a lot of ppls were running around in towns a lot of ppls were in hs/fog/varka/ketra active pt's + in stakato here u can see max 1-2 ppls with bots farming in necro spot or in varka/ketra max dino thats all..About vote yes make a system put some reward's which is not unbalancing the server put ssc/bssc to grocery and some c grade stuff to to help the newbies to catch up easier.About pvp area at epics i agree those ppls who need quest can still ask for Q at baium specially and u dont have to kill em at Queen ant u should make smthing cause now qa is 5sec cause 1 pt destro logs in FOI and done u cant do sh1t the best solution would be that u get dropped after like 10 min or smthing so u have to pvp for qa not just logging 9 destro and 1shot it.And another suggestion i alrdy saw a topic about upgrading cilent to HB or smthing myb in future we can play in HB with limited attri system and kamaels w/o subb etc

Upgrading to HB,not good idea since most of us here for the interlude,but yes maybe later i agree.

Rest u said,its true.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

djvancho

first put 1 oly bufer in coliseum for not suport chars in olympiads to have more chances against glad/pp
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Damjan

And fight can start when glad/pp have 300 hp !

Kabally

Quote from: Damjan on June 10, 2014, 10:26:11 PM
And fight can start when glad/pp have 300 hp !

HAHAHAHAHAHA <3
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

2nFear

2 events, 1st one 3 vs3 all eq allowed, the 2nd one for newbies with max B/A grade(it's up to u) 3vs3 as well
this one was pretty good on drg ;)

rewards appropriate to the event, ie. 'more difficult event'
bews,no grade/d/c/.. + 25 :D(fame thing) for winners//
'easier event'S grade weap/armor recipe for winners

HeroAW

Quote from: ZeniT on June 10, 2014, 06:40:06 PM
just to be accurate, first antharas kill was organized by Warheads clan. We made temporary alliance just for kill the first antharas

Excidium ~3pt ?poland/international?
Zerg ~1pt international
FikaszZnikasz ~1pt international
Warheads ~1pt international

if i good remember, there was only 1 nobless char LSDtrip. :D it was fun.
yet didnt get even di3 for 9k spirit ores spend to noble :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

undertaker22

2v2  @  gludin Arena  (Colosseum to big lol) 
Self buffs
C Grade only :D
come N Get it 

kapsel

lasin

Quote from: enemy on June 10, 2014, 09:39:49 PM
this
Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear

Nova x7

Friday