While we are waiting...

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

What pvp event you would like and why?

Evacuate and me have in mind 2 of them, but what would you suggest, and why?

*I dodged the poll because of the bots. I prefer live, reasonable, and argumented suggestions
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

dirt

.... we just want the sever online with out any wipe or rollback thats all ... if i lose my Baium that i farm 6 h before sever goes down i leave for sure ...
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

Kabally

If i lose any fuking single thing,im gone also and my clan sindicate will goes with me.

We dont want events,we wanted gm's to listen at us before,now also 100 or 200 players already probably left.

We wanted active gm's.

We wanted a promoted server.

We wanted at least 2k players.

We want pvp at epic bosses.

We want not lose 3 hours to find pvp.

We wanted combat haste mana potions,you guys said no,we all accepted and thats the current situation.

I got 1 char hacked from 1 month,i wanted your gm's help,i got 0 till now.

We wanted a lot of usefull things.

PS:I presented war to every single clan i can,and i find 0,im not having my fun,i farmed,i wasted over 60 coins to auguments and stuff,everything is done in my char,and current situation is that one.

Thank you FUK thank YOU (I cant express by keyboard how nervous and desapointed i got after read that HDD mistake).

Im tired

10 years here,asking from 3 months,get me players,get us some more players,stop banning,promote server.

NOTHING.

Everyone knows in russian servers there are 5k online,i joined yesterday and its fantastic,NO,i dont wanna go there,i wanna be here,but PROMOTE THIS SERVER.

Get us 2k online at night time at least
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

dirt

+1 Kabally :)

Syndi !!!!!!!!!!!!
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dirt on June 10, 2014, 04:19:52 PM
.... we just want the sever online with out any wipe or rollback thats all ... if i lose my Baium that i farm 6 h before sever goes down i leave for sure ...
There wont be rollbacks.

Quote from: Kabally on June 10, 2014, 04:23:12 PM
If i lose any fuking single thing,im gone also and my clan sindicate will goes with me.
We dont want events,we wanted gm's to listen at us before,now also 100 or 200 players already probably left.
We wanted active gm's.
We wanted a promoted server.
We wanted at least 2k players.
We want pvp at epic bosses.
We want not lose 3 hours to find pvp.
We wanted combat haste mana potions,you guys said no,we all accepted and thats the current situation.
I got 1 char hacked from 1 month,i wanted your gm's help,i got 0 till now.
We wanted a lot of usefull things.
PS:I presented war to every single clan i can,and i find 0,im not having my fun,i farmed,i wasted over 60 coins to auguments and stuff,everything is done in my char,and current situation is that one.
Thank you FUK thank YOU .!.
Im tired
There are active GM-s, and assistance when is needed. However non of us can be playing this game, so dont expect playing activity. GM-s are used for events and assistance.

You have promotion of server, can i force players to vote? No i can not. On the other side, players demand higher population and yet they dont care to vote, so once again players are the one who should think about it. Will i reward players for voting, yes with regular events , but items rewards no. Why? Simply because of others who work their ass off to get the items. More players should be enough reward itself.

Pvp at epic bosses? Shell i start banning people who dont pvp at epic bosses? Thats clearly community's decision will they pvp or not. I still remember 7 days after servers opening , 3 big enemy clans from Poland united just to kill Antharas , and i guess we all know why they are doing that and where all those items end.
So demanding pvp is not in my jurisdiction .

PvP once again is a players decision will he fight or not, if they prefer to farm instead of fighting i cant do much. So once again pvp is something i cant affect.
*Just for the record, there are servers who are made from 3 servers together (2 RUS 1 Inter) , they started over 6k players , yet they have now around 2k players (no strict rules against bots ), and still on this server you cant find any of PVP. Blame spoiled community, blame greedy players, blame CP system instead of clan system, in the end blame NCsoft and their f2p concept which totally degenerated L2 itself. Wait what L2?
But blaming gm-s for no actions nor pvp is quite dull.

About potions we already discussed about it, there is the tattoo system that compensate it.

"A lot of useful things" , great demand.

You got hacked? I got 0 pms about it, nor any of GMs told me about it, therefor i cant do miracles.

And in the end thank you and persons similar like you for ruining my topic, switching the subject.

----------------------------

Bump for the topics subject, thank you.

Morel

lmao kabally, you should demand leaving of russia from ukraine too
+ global peace
+ water for africa
Morela - True hero of common people

kramligz

When Tarantula is off, I was on the pvp server which the population is more than 1k and I like their TvT Event every single hour. It promotes a lot of pvp, Even clanmates or friends can be enemies. It composes only 2 teams, orange and blue. The more kills wins. Simple but interesting to play when you got bored from having farming a whole lot day. Of course if your team wins, corresponding rewards will be implemented. Just my thought if we can do this on our server.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kramligz on June 10, 2014, 04:44:57 PM
When Tarantula is off, I was on the pvp server which the population is more than 1k and I like their TvT Event every single hour. It promotes a lot of pvp, Even clanmates or friends can be enemies. It composes only 2 teams, orange and blue. The more kills wins. Simple but interesting to play when you got bored from having farming a whole lot day.
Indeed, but thats L2j server most probably. Im familiar with that system but sadly for l2off servers is a no go.

However we have GoE pvp area that should be pvp concept with great rewards, however greedy players and exploiters ruined it totally.

nosphertau

About first thread. 2v2 in coloseum mby?? With self buff/ section for mages/archers etc + mixed. Awards, mby cirlet or funny shield like from GOE, or hat.

Second, mby "event medals" event. Fun to colect that stuff and prizez are good for everyone.

About voting, make more special topic's or just shout it sometimes on annoucement when serv is online.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nosphertau on June 10, 2014, 04:50:39 PM
About first thread. 2v2 in coloseum mby?? With self buff/ section for mages/archers etc + mixed. Awards, mby cirlet or funny shield like from GOE, or hat.

Second, mby "event medals" event. Fun to colect that stuff and prizez are good for everyone.

About voting, make more special topic's or just shout it sometimes on annoucement when serv is online.
Thank you for suggestion, we will see how topic will proceed with suggestions.

About auto-events they are planned regularly, topic is about custom pvp ones.

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 10, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
There wont be rollbacks.
There are active GM-s, and assistance when is needed. However non of us can be playing this game, so dont expect playing activity. GM-s are used for events and assistance.

You have promotion of server, can i force players to vote? No i can not. On the other side, players demand higher population and yet they dont care to vote, so once again players are the one who should think about it. Will i reward players for voting, yes with regular events , but items rewards no. Why? Simply because of others who work their ass off to get the items. More players should be enough reward itself.

Pvp at epic bosses? Shell i start banning people who dont pvp at epic bosses? Thats clearly community's decision will they pvp or not. I still remember 7 days after servers opening , 3 big enemy clans from Poland united just to kill Antharas , and i guess we all know why they are doing that and where all those items end.
So demanding pvp is not in my jurisdiction .

PvP once again is a players decision will he fight or not, if they prefer to farm instead of fighting i cant do much. So once again pvp is something i cant affect.
*Just for the record, there are servers who are made from 3 servers together (2 RUS 1 Inter) , they started over 6k players , yet they have now around 2k players (no strict rules against bots ), and still on this server you cant find any of PVP. Blame spoiled community, blame greedy players, blame CP system instead of clan system, in the end blame NCsoft and their f2p concept which totally degenerated L2 itself. Wait what L2?
But blaming gm-s for no actions nor pvp is quite dull.

About potions we already discussed about it, there is the tattoo system that compensate it.

"A lot of useful things" , great demand.

You got hacked? I got 0 pms about it, nor any of GMs told me about it, therefor i cant do miracles.

And in the end thank you and persons similar like you for ruining my topic, switching the subject.

----------------------------

Bump for the topics subject, thank you.

After what happen between me and you and never wanted to talk back with you.

But let me tell u something,what the fuk is ur topic important compared to all those people who played here last 5 months?All nights,all days we wasted time here.

Ye go ahead then delete my topic my post,hide the truth,dont deal with it.

I bring over 50 people to your server,OVER 50,everyone can bring 2 guys,so we can double the server.

Yes i got my bishop wk hacked 1 month ago,and ofc i talked with 1 gm,to get help,seems he didnt pm you,i think he pmed drake,and he didnt asnwer.

Still i didnt want to ruin ur fuking topic,i wanted you to know whats going on,u think anyone wants to play a fuking event when we dont even know about our items?

Jizas man,you are too tchilled because you just have to do 1 single click and items appear,for us players,its not like this.

We lose 5 hours to farm 1 baium witch will goes between 30 40 diferent ppl.You talk about ur work,but u dont see ours,you dont realize its us players who keep server alive.

Why would i want to ruin ur topic Nik?I know u from 8 years,we dont talk anymore,but i dont wish u anything wrong.

About my char...name is Ultrasina,was changed to pwnzy,and i just cannot enter anymore.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

nosphertau

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 10, 2014, 04:52:44 PM
Thank you for suggestion, we will see how topic will proceed with suggestions.

About auto-events they are planned regularly, topic is about custom pvp ones.
Or mby we can make a "clan wars"/team wars. Make topic on forum, where people will sign up teams, make  ladders or play off system (some like nba play offs 4 wins run). For win will be points, and best team in current week/month will be awarded ( dunno, max rec, or screenshoot with GM ;D )