Web Analytics
Mana potions implementation - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Mana potions implementation

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 04, 2014, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Instant mana is not even a option. We was thinking about MoT, mana over time.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kaizer

Quote from: zalewrasta on July 24, 2014, 10:31:51 AM

Nope U aren't :) I have been playing Dragon since c4. In my opinion mana pots which give U instant 300mp is ridiculous. It's not funny, pvp server x123123124512. I'm back here (after 1y break) coz I wanna join hardstyle server without kids whoes gonna click f1 coz mana never runs out. I spend just few h per day(work,work,work...) by playing mage and I'll be honest. I dont need instant mana pots, just BD/SE :)

You just make an aditional load on server with ur BD/SE.Half of the sever boxes. Its more pleasant to play with real ppl in party with you, and against you. I can give u a link to a movie by our clan on that server so u can see mana management in sieges/pvp fights. All this ppl are real players not boxes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r812sqPRC3I

=^TrackZero^=

Well, as i said the only reason of implementing MP (MoT system) is hope of bringing new players. Im not a big fan of MP , but seems that nowadays players cant live wihout it.

kaizer

Quote from: zalewrasta on July 24, 2014, 10:31:51 AM

Nope U aren't :) I have been playing Dragon since c4. In my opinion mana pots which give U instant 300mp is ridiculous. It's not funny, pvp server x123123124512. I'm back here (after 1y break) coz I wanna join hardstyle server without kids whoes gonna click f1 coz mana never runs out. I spend just few h per day(work,work,work...) by playing mage and I'll be honest. I dont need instant mana pots, just BD/SE :)

And btw if u are so hard style there is official reborn (few months from now if im right) of Korean L2 C1 prelude x1.

zalewrasta

Quote from: kaizer on July 24, 2014, 11:20:11 AM
And btw if u are so hard style there is official reborn (few months from now if im right) of Korean L2 C1 prelude x1.

If wanna instant pots think about l2 tales or another sh1t :))
Dragon since c4

kaizer

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on July 24, 2014, 11:00:26 AM
Well, as i said the only reason of implementing MP (MoT system) is hope of bringing new players. Im not a big fan of MP , but seems that nowadays players cant live wihout it.

By limiting mana on stacksub server u forsing ppl to make boxes, because very low % of ppl will realy play se/be - its not fun. But with some mana back u are able to make classes like sps/sws, sph/bd, sps/ee, ol/wc(he is most dependant for mana, not fun to play game only to buff ppl and sit to regen mp for active player) for party and be full buffed without any boxes to be used to give u buff or mana. Still not npc buff for 1 hour but constant retail time like.

kaizer

Quote from: zalewrasta on July 24, 2014, 11:28:58 AM

If wanna instant pots think about l2 tales or another sh1t :))

Well, we gave each other a hint to go somewhere okay  ;D, but we are just making a propositions here. Last word by admin.

Peorexo

Quote from: kaizer on July 24, 2014, 11:34:54 AM
By limiting mana on stacksub server u forsing ppl to make boxes, because very low % of ppl will realy play se/be - its not fun. But with some mana back u are able to make classes like sps/sws, sph/bd, sps/ee, ol/wc(he is most dependant for mana, not fun to play game only to buff ppl and sit to regen mp for active player) for party and be full buffed without any boxes to be used to give u buff or mana. Still not npc buff for 1 hour but constant retail time like.
Thats why we shouldnt care of opinion ppl like you. This is mmo game and if u want to achieve something, find a party, find a clan, cooperate and go pro.
Playing supports is fun and is much more important than playing DD chars, lol. Trust me i playd with many parties and the strongest ones, were these where the most skilled players were playing supports.

You all guys just want mana potions to use some walkers and some other sh1ts cos you will no need of refill tattoo or use the high-skill technology to swap tattoo's during combat...

I still #believe that some day u will all learn and play this mmo, as u should play it.

Grensid

Quote from: kaizer on July 24, 2014, 11:34:54 AM

The comment about shamans... It just burned my eyes.
Matey, I've played like 10-11 years at many different servers (officials included) and for 7-8 I used to be rather fine Doom Cryer. Cut the crap, right here, right now.
At early stages it's true that mana is hard to manage, but if you're seeing orcs as a buffbox only - 'cause they're running out of mana after a round of buffs. Than SOMETHING is wrong here. And no, it's not the shaman's fault. Possibly it's the mater of perspective and treating.

About WC itself. If you're, endgame, high level. Just use Arcane Wisdom. WC bests OL with this single one skill and be sure that after a buff round with Arcane Wisdom on, you still have plenty of mana to viciously kill some people. Here. Problem solved. Combine your Arcane Wisdom with mana regen from tatoos and herbs from mobs, you're unstoppable now. Achievement unlocked - Mana Safety.

If you're not finding fun playing supporter than surely you won't play it. But there are actual people who *loves* doing this job and they are finding fun in it. Even if it's not so rewarding nowadays.  Met already few people who just prefer to play with their boxes instead of a true living supporter. Well... Happens.

Also I find it funny that on stacksub server there's so low esteem to supporter classes when at hard'core retail-like servers you can't mix SWS/BD, PP, WC/OL with anything else to make it more viable, but people there don't complain and hey, they CAN even roll you off at PvP with ease.
Why all the drama? Why? :D
There's always something behind nothing.

48Bit

I think there's no real need for mana potions. But. Something has to be done with tattoos. At least unequip on log out. Better mark it on bar, when equipped, ofc. That was suggested many times before, and still no progress on that matter.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

kaizer

Quote from: Grensid on July 26, 2014, 12:44:45 PM
The comment about shamans... It just burned my eyes.
Matey, I've played like 10-11 years at many different servers (officials included) and for 7-8 I used to be rather fine Doom Cryer. Cut the crap, right here, right now.
At early stages it's true that mana is hard to manage, but if you're seeing orcs as a buffbox only - 'cause they're running out of mana after a round of buffs. Than SOMETHING is wrong here. And no, it's not the shaman's fault. Possibly it's the mater of perspective and treating.

About WC itself. If you're, endgame, high level. Just use Arcane Wisdom. WC bests OL with this single one skill and be sure that after a buff round with Arcane Wisdom on, you still have plenty of mana to viciously kill some people. Here. Problem solved. Combine your Arcane Wisdom with mana regen from tatoos and herbs from mobs, you're unstoppable now. Achievement unlocked - Mana Safety.

If you're not finding fun playing supporter than surely you won't play it. But there are actual people who *loves* doing this job and they are finding fun in it. Even if it's not so rewarding nowadays.  Met already few people who just prefer to play with their boxes instead of a true living supporter. Well... Happens.

Also I find it funny that on stacksub server there's so low esteem to supporter classes when at hard'core retail-like servers you can't mix SWS/BD, PP, WC/OL with anything else to make it more viable, but people there don't complain and hey, they CAN even roll you off at PvP with ease.
Why all the drama? Why? :D

Im not sure we are talking about the same thing :D.
So tou are telling me that u are constantly playing ol/wc? Right here, right now ? Let me guess u have ol/wc in dual box while u play some tard 1button archer, and tells ppl that u are freaking WC pensionare. Like ALL freaking server do.
You saying low esteem to support classes, but ppl dont complain. So they do full pvp chars with buff in dualbox. How does it proove ur point ? I dont get it.
I want to recall to you that this is stacksub server. So if u are on retail like server, u cant do shit rather then buff ppl. I want to see how u manage to kill some damage dealer in mass pvp.
And here on stacksub, u can combine dd+buffer, so ur mana is not infinite. See the difference ? Pure DD and Pure buffer = 2 mana pools, and 1 DD/buffer with 1 mana pool.
While there is more disbalance in mage versus archers pvp considering modified skills, in addition to missing mana pots. Didnt you notice only fighter groups on server. Maybe someone dont like mages ( see old dragon too - combat potions etc ) :).

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kaizer on July 29, 2014, 01:26:38 AM
Im not sure we are talking about the same thing :D.
So tou are telling me that u are constantly playing ol/wc? Right here, right now ? Let me guess u have ol/wc in dual box while u play some tard 1button archer, and tells ppl that u are freaking WC pensionare. Like ALL freaking server do.
You saying low esteem to support classes, but ppl dont complain. So they do full pvp chars with buff in dualbox. How does it proove ur point ? I dont get it.
I want to recall to you that this is stacksub server. So if u are on retail like server, u cant do shit rather then buff ppl. I want to see how u manage to kill some damage dealer in mass pvp.
And here on stacksub, u can combine dd+buffer, so ur mana is not infinite. See the difference ? Pure DD and Pure buffer = 2 mana pools, and 1 DD/buffer with 1 mana pool.
While there is more disbalance in mage versus archers pvp considering modified skills, in addition to missing mana pots. Didnt you notice only fighter groups on server. Maybe someone dont like mages ( see old dragon too - combat potions etc ) :).
This is also an valid argument. Thats why im considering MP in order to give chance to other classes as well.