Web Analytics
Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound? - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Do you want Tarantula to be upgraded to Hellbound?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, December 02, 2014, 12:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerrMayer

no way jose
if players can choose IL or HB or H5 thats good
greater variety, better Population

why change tarantula to HB if  alrdy a new srv of HB is here

keep tarantula as is
IL is a good chronicle after all

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

DVP

Quote from: DVP on December 05, 2014, 07:46:27 PM
in Prev. posts i read that  "the problem is  that ppl farm instead of pvp"
I guess if (i know IL client is limited, so i think it is hard) adding  this mod will fix the problem:

If "Main char" kills "player x"   then
"Main char"  gets  +1% (example) exp/sp   and
"player X" drops to "Main char"   "Y item/s" (adena or w/e)

just sayin' , nothing serious :)

xDuMKax

Quote from: Nasar on December 06, 2014, 11:39:51 PM
bro. you speak about you ? and you clan ?
why you dont acept 5 first month war ?
and
WHY you asked enemies for pvp AFTER valakas ? why you dont stop he when he entered ? bussy ?
why you never acept pt vs pt ?
Insult-Dragon
Qya- Tarantula

trippledouble

The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

SexyPro

Quote from: HerrMayer on December 07, 2014, 02:44:32 AM
no way jose
if players can choose IL or HB or H5 thats good
greater variety, better Population

why change tarantula to HB if  alrdy a new srv of HB is here

keep tarantula as is
IL is a good chronicle after all

u have no idea what are u talkin' abt
atm server is empty, ppl log to kill some bosses, mostly epics and then they log off, cuz its not attractive anymore, there is no pvp between ppl, just some random pk's at boss camp.
thats why gm's asked us to implement sth new, like new chronicle, which can bring some freshness here and players... TBH not everyone wanna play retail HB server, there is still bunch of ppl who'd like to stay with their subs but with new things to do, like beleth, dyna sets & weapons, ica weapons, attri's, etc. HB brings many new things for example skills, kamael class, etc.

HerrMayer

Quote from: sixyPro on December 07, 2014, 08:56:28 PM
atm server is empty, ppl log to kill some bosses, mostly epics and then they log off, cuz its not attractive anymore, there is no pvp between ppl, just some random pk's at boss camp.
thats why gm's asked us to implement sth new, like new chronicle, which can bring some freshness here and players... TBH not everyone wanna play retail HB server, there is still bunch of ppl who'd like to stay with their subs but with new things to do, like beleth, dyna sets & weapons, ica weapons, attri's, etc. HB brings many new things for example skills, kamael class, etc.

no man IL no kamael
stop
stfup

put high rates in tarantula kurwa and done
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

tyrrande

Quote from: sixyPro on December 07, 2014, 08:56:28 PM
I dont know really, so u talking ppl need something new but its still the same. Everyone cryied Tarantula died coz there were no PVP Factor inside of it. Yeah everyone wanna catch up in gear and now imagine same situation what was here + add time spend for: Farming atribute stones, Farming tonz of material for DN craft, Farming Tiat for Ica + Vesper weapons, Essenses - well over all i see is just almost double the farm people will do to get high. Double the time they ll seriously not spend in PVP - for me that will lead to 1/2 the time this server will gone aswell.

With regards, Tyr.

Furesy

Are people really so delusional that they believe adding a new gear treadmill will make a server active again?

Why do people farm in L2?
Noventa | ChoDeLaBite | Suicidal | Suicidalist | MadnessJr | LimitedEdition | Delevus | SuperSly | Sephize | Sevarious | NovaSphere

Forever
Furesy

PunkeD

Funny is when you go ninja to AQ or any other raid and suddently the surprise element is gone, they know you're there! Why? Because enemies dont only bot, they have a Nasa radar lol. Bot is one thing, now using that crap for pvp is really low...then they claim their are pro etc.

trippledouble

Quote from: PunkeD on December 08, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
Funny is when you go ninja to AQ or any other raid and suddently the surprise element is gone, they know you're there! Why? Because enemies dont only bot, they have a Nasa radar lol. Bot is one thing, now using that crap for pvp is really low...then they claim their are pro etc.

L2 control and other shit like this have been used since forever lol. Idk why you whine about it now lol :D I tought this topic can't get more hilarious, but seems nothing is impossible in this community :D
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

reddragonjr

Quote from: PunkeD on December 08, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
Only "pro" players use 3rd pt software or bot to compensate they lack of skills hahaha.Even with that most still suck at pvp.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

SexyPro

Quote from: HerrMayer on December 08, 2014, 04:11:59 AM
no man IL no kamael
stop
stfup

put high rates in tarantula kurwa and done