To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll ! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

To Track Tarantula HB Update! Poll !

Started by reddragonjr, May 28, 2015, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SexyPro

Quote from: UngO on May 29, 2015, 03:04:26 AM
what who where? who was kicking our ass? i dont remember nothing like that i remember good pvps and one zerg side aka kabs army :> without khamoons pt syndi wasnt much tho...anyway im for the update! i would never ever play again from start since i put enough effort already to gathering my epics and items :) anyway hi to FC and friends from Syndi hope Admiral will play again

and me? :)

hi from Cronx, sup? ;)

qash

To all, who crying about stuff.  (5ppl maybe 6!? crying so much)
I think U guys need to learn read. He already decided and he pick best option for new community for new players.
It will be freaking mid rate server>>>MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID RATE, still u can use bot if u are lazy bastard.
U guys think that, new clans, new community will come fight vs already geared up clans? Are U freaking dk head?
Use Ur brain and try to think about new commers.
I want see new ppl, new faces, new players who start fight again on epics and dont give a shit like SUPER MEGA OWNED PWND SS2 on tarantula.
I dont care about win or lose i just want see ppl on the server, not afk kabbaly and his whole clan on stairs.

AND LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING TO GUYS WHO CRYING, THAT THEY WILL NOT JOIN TO THE SERVER !
>YES, U GUYS WILL freakING JOIN TO THIS SERVER, CAUZ IT WILL BE LAST GOOD STUCK SUB!

Nazi english, easy life, tvoja mamka
bratan!

Have a good day guys and keep spaming like always u guys do.
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

SrryForPvp

+1 .. now stop crying for you fu cking stuff ... you will be a new like all new player .... and track please do it fast ... we wanna play it now  :/ :)

TFF

Quote from: qash on May 31, 2015, 01:46:19 PM
I think U guys need to learn read. He already decided and he pick best option for new community for new players.
It will be freaking mid rate server>>>MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID RATE, still u can use bot if u are lazy bastard.
U guys think that, new clans, new community will come fight vs already geared up clans? Are U freaking dk head?
I want see new ppl, new faces, new players who start fight again on epics and dont give a shit like SUPER MEGA OWNED PWND SS2 on tarantula.
I dont care about win or lose i just want see ppl on the server, not afk kabbaly and his whole clan on stairs.

AND LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING TO GUYS WHO CRYING, THAT THEY WILL NOT JOIN TO THE SERVER !
>YES, U GUYS WILL freakING JOIN TO THIS SERVER, CAUZ IT WILL BE LAST GOOD STUCK SUB!

bratan!

R u high?

UngO

Quote from: WuWu on May 31, 2015, 12:49:28 PM
i was thinking about that and fuk that upgrade!! Make new one, fun will be much better.
farm items for me wuwu xD
Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

reddragonjr

Quote from: qash on May 31, 2015, 01:46:19 PM

bratan!

Dude I will only say this why to bother? You guys will leave again after 1st 1-2 months when ppl reach your gear/lvl and kick ya asses than qq leave server and server goes empty of enemies n/c because you can pwn only ppl not subbed in d/c grade ( no lifer style ) =))
All who played here had/has chars/gear/epics etc it's your fking problem if you sold/deleted them.

And believe me the most important thing for most who posted here was the time wasted on server for chars/subs/quest etc not the items where the priority.
You know 90% got a life most are over 27 years.Not the rest 10% no lifers who jump from server to server and play 1st 1-2 months really pathetic.

P.S No hate just real stuff... happened 1 time don't want to see that sh1t scenario again... so I ask... why bother to spent time / farm again for what?
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

trippledouble

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 01, 2015, 01:41:33 AM
Dude I will only say this why to bother? You guys will leave again after 1st 1-2 months when ppl reach your gear/lvl and kick ya asses than qq leave server and server goes empty of enemies n/c because you can pwn only ppl not subbed in d/c grade ( no lifer style ) =))
All who played here had/has chars/gear/epics etc it's your fking problem if you sold/deleted them.

P.S No hate just real stuff... happened 1 time don't want to see that sh1t scenario again... so I ask... why bother to spent time / farm again for what?

dude i will only say this. If we wouldn't leave this server your clan still wouldn't accept the war, cuz they wouldn't have any1 to buy items from.
The one and only Naiz

Mardun / Vash / SoBOtA

ExCiDiuM

reddragonjr

Quote from: trippledouble on June 01, 2015, 01:49:26 AM
dude i will only say this. If we wouldn't leave this server your clan still wouldn't accept the war, cuz they wouldn't have any1 to buy items from.

We had war vs all server no ally since summer until autumn.And 90% from clan farmed they items at epics/some donated etc so dunno what you saying.We beaten the zergs with 1-2 parties vs 3 sides all with ally so enough said all frapsed/screened I won't comment more.
1-2 person ( who bought items ) is not a clan you know?
And you know what it's the funny part... what clan will accept war at begin that has ppl not even lvl 70 in c grade vs clan with subbed ppl / geared in s with epics come on dude seriously :)) And after the other clans reach theyr lvl/equip the others rage qq and leave.Saw this scenario many times here sadly... so no I don't want to waste my time again for nothing and to see that sh1t again.

If if... we will have again for 8 months ( or even more ) 5-8hours pvp almost daily ( daily would be better more fun / until most stopped war like pussies ) like we had on Tarantula in the last 8 months than then I will join.But that won't happen since most ( acceptable enemy ) will leave after 2nd month again.

And you know what killed l2 during the years?And 90% are with me.That sh1t farm/quest thing...killed l2.To much sh1t implemented during the chronicles.
Things were so cool and simple back in c2-c3 you would pvp 10 h +++ a day not giving a damn about item/farm/ cause even in B grade and with 10 lvl difference you would pwn ppl in a grade and with bigger lvl.
The only problem back than was the delevel part at so much pvp =)) exp was the precious thing not the items.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Francy

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 01, 2015, 01:53:34 AM
We had war vs all server no ally since summer until autumn.And 90% from clan farmed they items at epics/some donated etc so dunno what you saying.We beaten the zergs with 1-2 parties vs 3 sides all with ally so enough said all frapsed/screened I won't comment more.
And you know what it's the funny part... what clan will accept war at begin that has ppl not even lvl 70 in c grade vs clan with subbed ppl / geared in s with epics come on dude seriously :)) And after the other clans reach theyr lvl/equip the others rage qq and leave.Saw this scenario many times here sadly... so no I don't want to waste my time again for nothing and to see that sh1t again.

If if... we will have again for 8 months ( or even more ) 5-8hours pvp almost daily ( daily would be better more fun / until most stopped war like pussies ) like we had on Tarantula in the last 8 months than then I will join.But that won't happen since most ( acceptable enemy ) will leave after 2nd month again.

And you know what killed l2 during the years?And 90% are with me.That sh1t farm/quest thing...killed l2.To much sh1t implemented during the chronicles.
Things were so cool and simple back in c2-c3 you would pvp 10 h +++ a day not giving a damn about item/farm/ cause even in B grade and with 10 lvl difference you would pwn ppl in a grade and with bigger lvl.
The only problem back than was the delevel part at so much pvp =)) exp was the precious thing not the items.

+1.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

UngO

Nmx30:
9O21O___sor/pal (hero)
Tarx20:
Mia___he/wl bp/xy
Hellx25:
Anathema___ee/es
Hellx25 Fail Vol 2:
Helloween___se/bd

WuWu

https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

qash

Quote from: reddragonjr on June 01, 2015, 01:53:34 AM

I think we played on two different servers but keep doing Ur work. I dont wanna comment Ur wall of stupid text :D
Thank U, for Ur care about my stuff but still my aq and baium is on right place.
And i think last and most important thing, start care about community, dont be selfish, dont be rude just try hard. U know why u still fighting for this stuff? Cauz U are wannabe player and its the true of ur selfish.

Ciao bella!
#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3