Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: NIORI on September 23, 2009, 10:15:38 PM
Well it seems that i am not the only person who thinks that archers are op. and it seems that i am not only the one who is playing 1 char almost for 4 years. and think the same about archers..  :-\

i rly wanna hear a reply from drake about that issue if archers are op or not but what i am saying that is same like saying i wanna someone telling me the Lototery number.  :D

Name:    drake
Custom Title:    FuLL-KArMa
Position:    GM_Drake
Rec's:    65326
Date Registered:    December 28, 2006, 11:14:11 am
Last Active:    September 02, 2008, 11:52:23 pm

kang

u dont need to make a mage/tank cause self heal is way better, since u also wont be hit for very much.

Marinella

Quote from: kang on September 24, 2009, 12:27:10 AM
u dont need to make a mage/tank cause self heal is way better, since u also wont be hit for very much.

oh yeah and you will only heal yorself and cant be able to hit enemy  while archer will hit you all the time XD

ps^ nerf ic spitter to slow atk speed like it should be on bow, not like on crossbow or w/e

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Zuluman

I think there should be a new forum rule..... all QQ topics like this should be CLOSED. Its just a breeding place for stupid people :/
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

chlipus

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: Deavon on September 23, 2009, 03:27:53 PM
i read most of the pages ,i just wanna ask a question, do you rly understand that p.def and resist archer buffs are different think?
Even if you got 3k p.def i will crit you for 4k with my archer BUT if you got 1,5k p.def and chant of protection +windstorm song i will crit you for 1k .

Do you get what i am talking about?
Please think next time before you make a QQ topic.
As someone else said ,its time for you to discover the chant of protection and windstorm song.

u think i go out to pvp without thoose 2 buffs ?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Endorama

ok,it goes like that - a top geared archer hits me for ~400 dmg,if they get nerved what would it be?in the same time surrender+vortex=~2k mcrit on me,in the meantime i am slowed,debuffed and freak knows what else.doesnt sound ok to me tbh!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Zuluman

Quote from: Endorama on September 24, 2009, 11:39:53 AM
ok,it goes like that - a top geared archer hits me for ~400 dmg,if they get nerved what would it be?in the same time surrender+vortex=~2k mcrit on me,in the meantime i am slowed,debuffed and freak knows what else.doesnt sound ok to me tbh!

Don't forget cancelled.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

lucifsg

Quote from: G4rro on September 23, 2009, 04:36:44 PM
ask CB's mages or Epic mages how to buff urself & stop crying dude

ROFL
ur so right mate how didnt i think of it ..
but it happens to be one of the mages bluecube and mark or furesy (dont remember exactly who else but im sure about bluecube) was asking me outside gludio what im made of ,cause of the low dmg they did to me . so trust me i know how to buff ..
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on September 23, 2009, 05:39:10 PM
Well, on my last days on Furesy, I was critting most mages between 2k - 4k, those that lacked songs were getting over 10k though.
A properly buffed mage/tank was getting max 1.2k, a normal sps/ee for instance (like nito) was getting 2k to 3k though. (but I sometimes think Nito forgets to buff himself except for dances, WM, PoW and Emp)
At regular PvP's and regular enemies, most crits were between 1k and 3k, properly buffed chars never exceeded 2k though. I won't say I was OP, I just knew how my char worked. Thing is, I still used my bow which I've always had, my DB F +13.
I can imagine an archer like me, with Icarus, would be a bit retarded, because I dealt enough damage, but I did it very slowly, mages were often just healing themselves while I was hitting them, and another mage only needed to nuke me (or use blizzard) and there wasn't much I could do. With Icarus though, that would have been a completely different story, no mage on this network would outheal it.

Tbh, just keep Icarus bow on Normal attack speed but fix the re-use delay of arrows to how it is supposed to be. This way Icarus keeps an advantage over other bows.

finally someone gets out of the closet and admits archers with icarus are overpowered... and guess what he s archer..
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>