Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

and do u understannd that if a archer stun shot you, your chant of protection buff will disappear????

so is not a archer problem
is a buff problem
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Marinella

Quote from: Endorama on September 24, 2009, 11:39:53 AM
ok,it goes like that - a top geared archer hits me for ~400 dmg,if they get nerved what would it be?in the same time surrender+vortex=~2k mcrit on me,in the meantime i am slowed,debuffed and freak knows what else.doesnt sound ok to me tbh!

if u on uthria  - your mage is better against archers not against mages - so nothing new
btw u can be slowed by archers too but nowadays they dont need it  - they need only tsuns and critz0rs every fking hit

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on September 23, 2009, 08:22:18 PM
solution for QQing mages. Make mage tank or gtfo! Arrow resist for robes? HAHAH imagine mage/tank then, cuting range? hahah ye make archers a close combat fighters so we will start use daggers insted of bows. Decresing attack speed of ic bow? then why da fak i spend 230 coins for that shit? Start to think about it in real, and seriously buff urself better, ill take as example Wahka, im criting him from 700 to 1000 while he have drain and self heal, so dont tell me ill buttrape him so easy since all depends at ur sub. As he/pp i got nerfed so many times that im still curious why im playing this char. So just gtfo from others and make a char that ull find better than curently 1

hey emo jackass i spend coins on augs and got facked up as well. why the hell u should have an OP bow with extra att speed ?
imagine if u hit whaka or a mage for 1k (ye lets say just 1 k ) the thing is u can hit 3 times per sec so in 3 seconds u do around 7k dmg
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Dag

7k damage?

still less than a ty/de make in a single hit.

u wanna nerf also them?

oh no, they are ok, couse u can kill them easily.
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

scary

Quote from: Dag on September 24, 2009, 12:19:49 PM
7k damage?

u wanna nerf also them?

dude in what server ur playing ?! rofl
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

WindPhoenix

bump fo kamael mutants sub.
Imagine Beserker/tyrant  ;D
like a ty/de, but with rush and shoulder charge  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

lucifsg

Quote from: Dag on September 24, 2009, 12:19:49 PM
7k damage?

u wanna nerf also them?

dude de/ty can kill 1 max 2 ppl and die after archers hit like hell and get 400 dmg on em ... its fackin UNBALANCED
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Dag

Quote from: scary on September 24, 2009, 12:21:08 PM
dude in what server ur playing ?! rofl

infy

ty/de a 3 hit- and-down char?

is barrier workin on your server?? :D
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Zuluman

Quote from: lucifsg on September 24, 2009, 12:26:05 PM
dude de/ty can kill 1 max 2 ppl and die after archers hit like hell and get 400 dmg on em ... its fackin UNBALANCED

Try tell Szi that.

As far as I see it is only like 3-4 mages actually crying here and TBH im pretty bored of it. Make a freaking tank sub, use a sheils and then more than half my attacks will get blocked... ohhh waiit that is another mage advantage.... coz I sure as hell can't block magic attacks with my sheild, but I guess you wouldn't think about that because all you care is about your char now that you realise how shit it is w/o your aug.

^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Btw, read your topic title,

Now read this...

Quote from: lucifsg on September 24, 2009, 11:59:10 AM
ur so right mate how didnt i think of it ..
but it happens to be one of the mages bluecube and mark or furesy (dont remember exactly who else but im sure about bluecube) was asking me outside gludio what im made of ,cause of the low dmg they did to me . so trust me i know how to buff ..

Now tell me how you just selfowned yourself.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on September 24, 2009, 11:59:10 AM
but it happens to be one of the mages bluecube and mark or furesy (dont remember exactly who else but im sure about bluecube) was asking me outside gludio what im made of ,cause of the low dmg they did to me . so trust me i know how to buff ..
Well that wasn't me xd

Quote from: Marinella on September 24, 2009, 10:33:48 AM
ps^ nerf ic spitter to slow atk speed like it should be on bow, not like on crossbow or w/e
Has nothing to do with atk speed, Icarus being Normal atk speed is fine, it's only an advantage over other bows.
The thing that makes Icarus bow so OP is the re-use delay of arrows, which is almost 1/3 of what Draconic bows re-use is, you can't see it in stats.

our4n0s

Quote from: Endorama on September 24, 2009, 11:39:53 AM
ok,it goes like that - a top geared archer hits me for ~400 dmg,if they get nerved what would it be?in the same time surrender+vortex=~2k mcrit on me,in the meantime i am slowed,debuffed and freak knows what else.doesnt sound ok to me tbh!
join the QQ squad?
retired