Web Analytics
OverPowered archers (the joke went too far) - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

OverPowered archers (the joke went too far)

Started by lucifsg, September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: Dag on September 23, 2009, 03:36:20 PM
OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMG

THEY HIT U SO HARD

(does it take u 1/2 heal to restore hp?)

well bp/pal dont mean GOD (funkeh :D ) but if arround isnt any mana burner yeah i can still alive for some time :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Dag

Quote from: seboulba on September 23, 2009, 03:40:23 PM
well bp/pal dont mean GOD (funkeh :D ) but if arround isnt any mana burner yeah i can still alive for some time :D
i know :) i have bp/pal too :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

FadeAway

What i think the problem is for luci, temp lacks of WC's for the chant of protection buff and they dont have place to use a WC bot for it.
So let 2 or 3 people in ur clanny reroll to a WC/sps or w/e  ::)

Dag

maybe wc/sws, so they can take also song against bow
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Triuferkkk

Quote from: lucifsg on September 23, 2009, 11:14:59 AM
As topic says and after half of server rerolling to archer/xx maybe its time for a nerf to balance it with other classes ?
The problems are mentioned many times i just wanna remind em . Huge att speed and damage. And the problem gets even bigger as they get scrolls like archers will and resist magic scrolls like protection of elemental/rune. So u guys get more power/dmg power + range and at the same time magic resists... What i keep seeing repeating on the forum is that mages which know how to buff themselfs got no problems vs archers etc , well LOL thats BULLSHIT. I m always on 2.2k p def when im out for pvp vs archers and i see my damage chat beeing spammed of 2 and 3k's ... An archer that has archers will and snipe on can rape from 1450 range....while full buffed mage hits back for 400dmg max...WTF ?? Voudas was on heroe ud and buffs (aka 7k+ p def) and he was getting 950-1k dmg per hit  from he/wl. A full buffed archers party needs 2 mage partys to get killed this is totally freaked up and unbalanced.
Thats all , if u wanna share smth usefull feel free to post , if u wanna just spam freak off
i reach almost 2k p def on bp/wc  on fullbuff (chant of protection/imp shield def/song of windstorm), archers crits me with max 1,3k, if im loosing some resist ofc its more, u r ne u have transfer pain i dont understand how u get sucha hits, for me u dont know how to buff urself lol

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Triuferkkk on September 23, 2009, 04:20:45 PM
i reach almost 2k p def on bp/wc  on fullbuff, archers crits me with max 1,3k, if im loosing some resist of its more, u r ne u have transfer pain i dont understand how u get sucha hits, for me u dont know how to buff urself lol

Its obvius that the archers that were doing crits on him removed his chant of protection with stuns and he probably didnt notice that.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Deavon

Quote from: Deavon on September 23, 2009, 03:27:53 PM
i read most of the pages ,i just wanna ask a question, do you rly understand that p.def and resist archer buffs are different think?
Even if you got 3k p.def i will crit you for 4k with my archer BUT if you got 1,5k p.def and chant of protection +windstorm song i will crit you for 1k .

Do you get what i am talking about?
Please think next time before you make a QQ topic.
As someone else said ,its time for you to discover the chant of protection and windstorm song.

Furesy

Well, on my last days on Furesy, I was critting most mages between 2k - 4k, those that lacked songs were getting over 10k though.
A properly buffed mage/tank was getting max 1.2k, a normal sps/ee for instance (like nito) was getting 2k to 3k though. (but I sometimes think Nito forgets to buff himself except for dances, WM, PoW and Emp)
At regular PvP's and regular enemies, most crits were between 1k and 3k, properly buffed chars never exceeded 2k though. I won't say I was OP, I just knew how my char worked. Thing is, I still used my bow which I've always had, my DB F +13.
I can imagine an archer like me, with Icarus, would be a bit retarded, because I dealt enough damage, but I did it very slowly, mages were often just healing themselves while I was hitting them, and another mage only needed to nuke me (or use blizzard) and there wasn't much I could do. With Icarus though, that would have been a completely different story, no mage on this network would outheal it.

Tbh, just keep Icarus bow on Normal attack speed but fix the re-use delay of arrows to how it is supposed to be. This way Icarus keeps an advantage over other bows.

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on September 23, 2009, 05:39:10 PM
Well, on my last days on Furesy, I was critting most mages between 2k - 4k, those that lacked songs were getting over 10k though.

XD
retired

leobruno

chlipus

Quote from: jygh on September 23, 2009, 01:56:03 PM
maybe u dont cry cause i didnt saw u on any pvp since half year lol :)))) ok mby 1 year . about arhcers they hit same fast like 70% of mages do ... but different is mage hit for 400-600 max while archer in 5 shot what he ll make in 2-3 second will hit u for 1-3k and all say " use song of windstorm " etc mage need totally full buff to protect from archer while archer need only bd/pp to roll ..... tomek u r necro/tk " deflect arrow" so is not big deal for u but look for rest..... not everyone have l33t items here...... ask yoda to hit u xD .    sr/wl can reach 1800 atk.spd as i heard ..... only summoners on arcane agility and elven elder can reach this c.spd ....   make icarus bow slow or give m.crt for mages like it was ... cuz every archer  have 490-500 crt rate on full buff.....

it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dag

while archer need only bd/pp to roll

hahahahaha u made my day
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10