<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 11:07:43 AM

either ur blind or for some freakin reason u dont wanna see the point. ye dude i couldnt kill u but ur a support char with deflict arrow.
We test it on laymedown as well and once his windstorm was over he was dead. Layme was spaming heals nonstop .
Now just answer this question and we r done. WHAT COULD A SPS/ES DO? has no reflict arrow no heals
Same goes for any other class without a good heal

bs, i was recharging self and healing, cuz it was boring to only heal, and i could have healed till no mana for sure, and you killed pet like 5 times (1 shot everytime ofc) wich means i managed to find the time to summon them yet... i spent lot of spells on self recharges, 1 time i spent too much time on self recharge and i died, tho u asked me to not use warior bane.. shakle, so lets be honest, if you forbid me to use my skill YES archer can roll, but will you forbid ur enemies to use their spells? doubt so, that's why you cannot compare what we did wich was ONLY dmg/sec test to real pvp.
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: our4n0s on October 09, 2009, 07:21:40 PM
bs, i was recharging self and healing, cuz it was boring to only heal, and i could have healed till no mana for sure, and you killed pet like 5 times (1 shot everytime ofc) wich means i managed to find the time to summon them yet... i spent lot of spells on self recharges, 1 time i spent too much time on self recharge and i died, tho u asked me to not use warior bane.. shakle, so lets be honest, if you forbid me to use my skill YES archer can roll, but will you forbid ur enemies to use their spells? doubt so, that's why you cannot compare what we did wich was ONLY dmg/sec test to real pvp.

glenn omg bane is worthless i just use cobact pot again ...
i asked u not to sackle me cause with my range (+ archers will or w/e is called) kiting u , u would never be able to come in range n sackle me.
Read again my post dude and get the freakin point. ur a support char after all . what could u do on thamina ffs
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

on the background allthough i agree with you on some points, but the fact you mentioned only the points of our test which would tend to show archers as OP is pissing me off, so yeah you killed me, but it was my mistake only, i did 4 recharge in a row and you did few crits bam i died, but i was far from healing non stop, very very far from it, we can retest any time and i will show you what heal nonstop is, i am beting my valakas on it...
Tho, what i agree on is that currently no mage pt from NM will ever kick a decent, even justaverage-icarus-archer-pt, because let's be honest archer is easy to play, fine fine some are better than others ofc... but in a PT vs PT, teamplay is much easier to do from archer's side, you can deny it, like i care (not talking to ya lucif atm ofc xd).
And on NM we ll never gather the mage pt requiring the decent teamplay to kick archer, since for the xxx times our good mages are split all over the server
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 07:31:24 PM
glenn omg bane is worthless i just use cobact pot again ...
i asked u not to sackle me cause with my range (+ archers will or w/e is called) kiting u , u would never be able to come in range n sackle me.
Read again my post dude and get the freakin point. ur a support char after all . what could u do on thamina ffs
dude after 20 banes u wont use comba pots, and i can easily manage to do 20 banes, even 50... but tbh right now since we come across the subject, comba po are a huge BS which is basically totally spoiling warior bane skill, GG, 1 less reason to play sumoners
retired

Deavon

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 10:09:37 AM
gamhse mas re mlka kai sy kati me ousia exeis na peis epi tu thematos ?
epidh thn exeis vrei dld pu sai archer prepei na les mlkies...

An diavzes estw kai mia fora ta post mou panw sto thema prosixtika den tha anagkazomoun na se kraxw :p

Furesy

Quote from: lucifsg on October 09, 2009, 06:57:26 PM
lol? since when ?>
Archers have always been the main enemy of mages in L2. :)

TheLox

It's like you are asking why in war is sniper > infantry. xD

Evolution

Quote from: kidicarus on October 07, 2009, 04:44:09 PM
First of all... That defence is not practical for you since that is on soul guard, a skill I highly doubt you use in anything except easy 1 vs 1's since it will freak up your mana.

Second you are a mage/mage without ANY tank skills, ANY good shield def, and Robe set. If you only get hit for 2,7k by archers with IC bow I'd say that is pretty good. And does definately not sound overpowered.
Now try it with song of windstorm and chant of protection and you'll see that the damage can be overhealed.

ok i know... but yea have this 1min resists when archers attack u behind... they always end when i fight lol >.< just make song of windstorm 2min...
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: TheLox on October 10, 2009, 12:12:25 AM
It's like you are asking why in war is sniper > infantry. xD
the infantry are the dwarfs, the mages are the artilery.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: Evolution on October 11, 2009, 12:35:32 PM
ok i know... but yea have this 1min resists when archers attack u behind... they always end when i fight lol >.< just make song of windstorm 2min...
Just have SWS in party lol?

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 11, 2009, 01:00:23 PM
Just have SWS in party lol?

even that point of urs is unfair . why elemental song is 3 min and windstorm 59 freakin seconds
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>