@track , i had a dream last night - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

@track , i had a dream last night

Started by lucifsg, October 05, 2009, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Quote from: PainMaster on October 06, 2009, 11:25:36 PM
lol i had dream that after  your first topic abot op archers in few day u will make another QQ   ,  and here we have it  .....

btw now i know who was your buff teacher  >>>  Ary

LOL i love you for tht... big +1

Quote from: cristianvernal on October 07, 2009, 01:18:38 AM
shall we thanks to god that ary still doesnt teach him how to return ,)

Ary never returns... coz he never leaves town w/o a huge temp zerg.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Quote from: kidicarus on October 06, 2009, 07:41:14 PM
Another aspect is that if you know as a mage you are gonna fight nothing but archers, you are gonna make a tank/mage pt that will rape the archers on constant SoF and uber archery defence.
But then again ppl claim that 90% of the server is archers so I guess that it somewhat reflects the real PvP situation aswell.

And with tank/mage you could play on Magnus without getting hit hard so archers can forget about kiting even if it's an open arena.

Anyway, I bet all my coins that the mage pt will win (1 coin in total^^)

I think it depends who is in each party. If the mage party was to have people like Wahka, Ary and DanteRevenge I will bet all my gears they will lose  ;D ;D ;D
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Furesy

Quote from: Zuluman on October 07, 2009, 01:41:32 AM
Ary never returns... coz he never leaves town w/o a huge temp zerg.
Yesterday he returned like 4 times in a row, and 2 times in the middle of the PvP because his side was 'losing' lol

Javardsnegger

On badly/nobuffed chars i crit for 2k. On buffed chars with defensive songs/dances/cop i crit them for 400 dmg for non tanks and 100dmg on tanks!

My equip is:

Dnet/heavy
ic+f+3
aq
baium
etc ...

So or every archer is OP besides me... or you are talking bullshit!

Btw i'm sr/tk!
Sry but thats the truth!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Javardsnegger on October 07, 2009, 11:23:18 AM
On badly/nobuffed chars i crit for 2k. On buffed chars with defensive songs/dances/cop i crit them for 400 dmg for non tanks and 100dmg on tanks!

My equip is:

Dnet/heavy
ic+f+3
aq
baium
etc ...

So or every archer is OP besides me... or you are talking bullshit!

Btw i'm sr/tk!
Sry but thats the truth!
:<
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Javardsnegger on October 07, 2009, 11:23:18 AM
Btw i'm sr/tk!

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 07, 2009, 11:24:34 AM
:<

Why windy? You think it's a bad cumbo?

Sr's have the lowest p atk but the highest critical power, so thats why i'm stating that some1 is bulshiting here...

I read a stament b4 in wich some1 was QQ b/c he had to log wc/pd/sws etc in order to pwn achers, so i'm asking him (dunno if smbdy alrdy asked or not). Archer don't have to log those bot's? is that it? Cause they do you know...
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Javardsnegger on October 07, 2009, 12:09:03 PM
Why windy? You think it's a bad cumbo?

Sr's have the lowest p atk but the highest critical power, so thats why i'm stating that some1 is bulshiting here...
tbh, i am nub regarding archers, but i heard rumors that SR is the weakest archer.

Javardsnegger

They kinda have the weakest p atk, but they crit okay! And tk is better than sk imo! So between sr/tk and pr/sk ther's not a big dif! I'm curious about he/pal though! Will make 1, one of this days :D

kang

sr's dont have alot of patk but they've 7-80% more atk spd xD
these days where range isnt as important u can easily use rapid fire and counter and reach 1800 atk spd on sr/tk or a bit more prolly (idk the speed of sr/wl lol)
a he would reach 1100-1200

not taking the hotspring stuff into account

Furesy

Quote from: Javardsnegger on October 07, 2009, 12:09:03 PM
Highest critical chance you mean, PR has the highest critical power, SR the lowest.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kang on October 07, 2009, 12:29:33 PM
sr's dont have alot of patk but they've 7-80% more atk spd xD
these days where range isnt as important u can easily use rapid fire and counter and reach 1800 atk spd on sr/tk or a bit more prolly (idk the speed of sr/wl lol)
a he would reach 1100-1200

not taking the hotspring stuff into account
then the advantage of the sr is damage per second, not damage per hit. Hence stop looking at the damage you make per hit, it is kinda pointless for a SR. same for me as a SPS. My hydro is the weakest elemental nuke, but i shoot it almost twice as fast as the SH's Hurricane.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: WindPhoenix on October 07, 2009, 12:34:18 PM
then the advantage of the sr is damage per second, not damage per hit. Hence stop looking at the damage you make per hit, it is kinda pointless for a SR. same for me as a SPS. My hydro is the weakest elemental nuke, but i shoot it almost twice as fast as the SH's Hurricane.

I'm not complaining :D. I'm happy with my char, but i still don't find it OP though, if i have an edge against most mages (not all) it's thanks to defensive buffs!

@ furesy: you're right.... as always :D

The ppl who QQ must be honest once and for all...

You guys complain now b/c of archers but if some1 else would pwn your ass than you would QQ about them.... put in your    
thick skulls that you can't pwn everything and every1 and you will be okay!

Those are just:

My 50 cents <---------  ;D