Web Analytics
1st cry topic of the year

News:

Main Menu

1st cry topic of the year

Started by lordelfakoz, January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordelfakoz

Dear Track now that mages have their attribute system working can you remove the 9% pvp dmg boost?
Its so retarded to get from necro 9k+ dmg critical when i have 2100 mdef and unholy resistance. You may say buff yourself properly buuuut even though with my calculations with extra divine protection,alignment dance and invocation song dmg drops to 3600 which is still too big.

Zuluman

put attribute on your weapon and pew pew em back for 6k :D
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lordelfakoz on January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM
Dear Track now that mages have their attribute system working can you remove the 9% pvp dmg boost?
Its so retarded to get from necro 9k+ dmg critical when i have 2100 mdef and unholy resistance. You may say buff yourself properly buuuut even though with my calculations with extra divine protection,alignment dance and invocation song dmg drops to 3600 which is still too big.
You are late for 1st cry topic, it was ungos epic one! But ok 2nd ...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

chlipus

Quote from: lordelfakoz on January 08, 2010, 11:19:02 PM

QQ put atribute on your weapon armour and buy pots from atribute master QQ

lordelfakoz

Quote from: chlipus on January 09, 2010, 05:37:42 AM
QQ put atribute on your weapon armour and buy pots from atribute master QQ

Mr QQ attribute potions can't be used with resistance buffs so don't try play it smart. And btw you think i am gonna waste 4 buff slots for resistance buffs for each one of you if all mage types are in a party to get afterwards 3k crits? Where i am gonna put attack type  buffs?

scary

well tbh  im playing  DN since c3, and for first time i got crit like 11-15k from a mage (necro) .....  :-\
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

lordelfakoz

Quote from: TrackZero on January 09, 2010, 01:54:34 AM
You are late for 1st cry topic, it was ungos epic one! But ok 2nd ...

That wasn't the answer i expexted. You could say for example: Yes i will do something for mages pvp damage or no i won't remove the pvp bonus damage but i will fix (this year) bugged protections of rune/elemental/alignment to be activated correctly by all attacks and not by melee dmg only.

Diver

It strange that necro hit so strong now coz all other mages don't...

cthon

Quote from: lordelfakoz on January 09, 2010, 08:40:16 AM
That wasn't the answer i expexted. You could say for example: Yes i will do something for mages pvp damage or no i won't remove the pvp bonus damage but i will fix (this year) bugged protections of rune/elemental/alignment to be activated correctly by all attacks and not by melee dmg only.

yeah they should fix them... i never saw something such retarded as this.. m def buffs activate by melee atks.. gg :D
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cthon on January 09, 2010, 09:51:15 AM
yeah they should fix them... i never saw something such retarded as this.. m def buffs activate by melee atks.. gg :D
okey
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TomekAlmighty

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

trooperXkoki

loooooooool from when necromancers are > then other mages??? u re kidding?

...mmm let me log and check  ::)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)