Answering and cleaning confuson /help or w/e just shoot

Started by =^TrackZero^=, July 08, 2011, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windoo

Quote from: Duxel on July 19, 2011, 03:59:53 PM
I  have some strange problem with my char nick:
was  Muctepuo - subclass
now  [INF] Muctepuo - without subclass

with some strange class, can u turn back my old char plz?
Probably you had made mutant lvl 80+ so subclass is deleted
nick is with [inf] because after merge there were some characters with same names on both servers, there were possibility to change it to another name but dunno if it is working still.
Windoo SH/PS - noble // Phayveroth TH/PAL - noble //PerveroTH TH/WK - noble // Yoshihana AW/SK - noble

flamingAwe

Quote from: windoo on July 19, 2011, 05:07:55 PM
Probably you had made mutant lvl 80+ so subclass is deleted
nick is with [inf] because after merge there were some characters with same names on both servers, there were possibility to change it to another name but dunno if it is working still.

bet he still doesn't understand! Just look his posts, what he asks xD

seboulba

when it will be fix ? since Gracia i have 10+ char stuck like this :) i cant switch and take new skills in any sub i did on the past

(http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/orcsub.jpg/)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

WindWalk

Hello,

Dunno where to write it so I decided to put my post here.
Case is about clarity enchant skill.

Clarity power +12 => statistic : dec psych skill mp consumption 20 % / magic skill mp consumption 12 % / song*dance mp consumption 20 %

and

Clarity power +19 => statistic : dec psych skill mp consumption 20 % / magic skill mp consumption 13 % / song*dance mp consumption 20 %

Should it works like that ?
If yes it will be sensless to enchant this skill at all.

Pliz check it.

Shabby

qwertyzxc

damn for what we post bugs here if still all bugs from first page of this topic still no fixed ? ....  when the fak will be possible att atributes to dnet sets its bored all can use on vespers and on dnet we cant ....

flamingAwe

Quote from: WindWalk on July 21, 2011, 04:11:36 PM
Hello,
Dunno where to write it so I decided to put my post here.
Case is about clarity enchant skill.
Clarity power +12 => statistic : dec psych skill mp consumption 20 % / magic skill mp consumption 12 % / song*dance mp consumption 20 %
and
Clarity power +19 => statistic : dec psych skill mp consumption 20 % / magic skill mp consumption 13 % / song*dance mp consumption 20 %
Should it works like that ?
If yes it will be sensless to enchant this skill at all.
Pliz check it.
Shabby

all this text you see is from skillname-e.dat, you can decrypt it and watch before enchantoing skills:P

so just some hints:
13%18-23
14%: 24-29
15%: 30

basic -10%, max -15%, so with +30 enchant you get 50% bonus, not so bad
for fighter skill enchant route you can raise from 20% to 25%, so only +25% bonus

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: qwertyzxc on July 21, 2011, 04:17:50 PM
damn for what we post bugs here if still all bugs from first page of this topic still no fixed ? ....  when the fak will be possible att atributes to dnet sets its bored all can use on vespers and on dnet we cant ....
Its summer , right?!

Anyway i spoke with drake today he said he start work on the list i sent him today (In the list is all what we was talking here ), my guess 1st fix incoming is sub issues and then rest , sorry if it was a more long delay but well as u know he is in holidays now and i guess small brake and im in hometown thats why is a bit slower then usual, but anyway fixes are coming we just wanna ask u for more patience thats all, but i assure you those fixes are coming.
Thanks for understanding.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

qwertyzxc

Quote from: TrackZero on July 21, 2011, 04:52:07 PM
Its summer , right?!

Anyway i spoke with drake today he said he start work on the list i sent him today (In the list is all what we was talking here ), my guess 1st fix incoming is sub issues and then rest , sorry if it was a more long delay but well as u know he is in holidays now and i guess small brake and im in hometown thats why is a bit slower then usual, but anyway fixes are coming we just wanna ask u for more patience thats all, but i assure you those fixes are coming.
Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for answer !! xD :]

WindWalk

Quote from: flamingAwe on July 21, 2011, 04:48:46 PM
all this text you see is from skillname-e.dat, you can decrypt it and watch before enchantoing skills:P

so just some hints:
13%18-23
14%: 24-29
15%: 30

basic -10%, max -15%, so with +30 enchant you get 50% bonus, not so bad
for fighter skill enchant route you can raise from 20% to 25%, so only +25% bonus

Thx for asnwer - again U answer :D

Tukan

Again tons of restart. 0 info in loader, 0 (?) GM ingame to write even 1 message what's happening. You still haven't realized that giving information help people to calm down.
I wonder though what your excuse will be for missing DNET dyna breastplate. I thought that was working good and nobody reported as bug. You found new one? :D
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

Duff368

the most important thing is they are fixing, so don't brake ballz :P
wen they finish i'm sure they will write what they do, just w8

Phonex

actually Dnet wasnt working right, if u checked ur set it says stast example: +700hp,+10% m def, etc etc, and when u check ur passive skills it comes what u are reciving from set, and it says another thins like: 500hp, +8% mdef, etc :D so i think they are trying to fix that :P

P.S. i think same was in robe set :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!