Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Clonage on March 31, 2014, 10:48:47 PM
I also strugled to level up. Meet people in game. Stop trying to make stuff with 2~3 ppl. Get a Clan / CP and do stuff TOGETHER. This is how MMO's are suposed to be played. Not to Solo exp all the time. IF rates get higher do you really think ppl will do main supports? No. They will be box chars cuz it's easy to level.

ppl here rather solo+dualbox, as the party xp is quite bad.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Garn.

Quote from: Clonage on March 31, 2014, 10:48:47 PM
I also strugled to level up. Meet people in game. Stop trying to make stuff with 2~3 ppl. Get a Clan / CP and do stuff TOGETHER. This is how MMO's are suposed to be played. Not to Solo exp all the time. IF rates get higher do you really think ppl will do main supports? No. They will be box chars cuz it's easy to level. Also L2 is one of the only games that you can buy all gear from players. Think twice when you're lvl 60s/70s with C/B grade.
Do you think people on 3x server love to exp? No. They gather and do it together so it's less boring and probably can go to better places with more exp.
If you're not motivated then you only have 1 way to go, exit.
amen.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

nith

Quote from: remeron on March 31, 2014, 09:40:03 PM
Many left before getting subclassed in a sub-stack server, which is absurd..
this

Teqi

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 31, 2014, 10:24:29 PM

This would be a giant slap to the face for the people that worked hard for their stuff until now, a betray against own community, just cause few idiots cried. Make them some high rate if you want to please them. Do not ruin our server.

have to aggree with you philosophyguy, facts and well said.

Painkiler

Quote from: teqi on March 31, 2014, 11:30:33 PM
have to aggree with you philosophyguy, facts and well said.
Then go on, after next 6 months you will play with 500 players community, and after year there will be ~200 people.

=drake=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on March 31, 2014, 11:01:58 PM
simple: the point of it is to make you buy premium horn at donny ;)

So, i wanna put more meat on the discussion:

What if we would not touch rates but change the subclass to be at lv76 instead of lv78?

Discuss! (negatively and positively)

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

What if we would not touch rates but change the subclass to be at lv76 instead of lv78?

that would have been the best since beginning.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Teqi

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 11:36:18 PM

I have nothing against this. Can change this, but not the rates pls...

Painkiler

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 31, 2014, 11:40:08 PM
Better 200 LIONS than 2000 Sheeps.
But in the end lions will eat eachother and server will die.

Painkiler

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 31, 2014, 11:46:49 PM
Respawn :D
Well i played on quite lot servers recently, and all of them r closed because of lack of new players. Only solution is to make server attractive to new players, but not boring to 'old crew'.

Clonage

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 10:53:54 PM
Ask top clans if they play in CP all the time, especially when they exp. This game was made from beginning to be a bot-game. In old days everybody was exp on trains in fog/mos made by destro and all was fine. In these times on dragon were more players than here on tarantula, giran, aden, oren and any other city was filled by shops! Not offline shops, but active/bot shops with open client behind them(or oogl2w).

95% of my time i play with my CP. Actually im from FC. Im CO-Leader from my CP, if im not on or my CP leader, we dont do shit as a CP. You dont have to be 100% of the time with ur CP but it helps alot. We gather mostly to stuff that's not done with 2 or 3 ppl Ex.: S grade Key Spoil. And we also do FOG partys for EXP with Destro or Mage Party. Dunno what changed at all from the Old L2 ur talking about...

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Teqi

Quote from: Painkiler on March 31, 2014, 11:45:04 PM
But in the end lions will eat eachother and server will die.

what do you expect?? nomad and weakling players in l2 nowdays, emo - ragequitters, real money greedy eurosellers playing only to get some dollah. see around and you will not see any "oldschool back-in-time community". Clan system turned into cp systems, facts are facts sad but 2 hour "relaxing" gameplay players do not want to compare themselfs to players playing much more and force administration to asap change features just for their own goodies and for the few qq'ers.

your frand join for 2 days and complain server rates are sux, we are more ppl here since server start day 1# and it would be unfair to us who spent more time grinding getting advantage in further.