Web Analytics
While we are waiting... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pastatin

and if we put a npc buffer for low level players in areas of the levee to encourage the host server

gosu12

First server wake up,and next we can think abaut events,btw 9vs9 on total self buff no res scrols,no potions,no tato,its best balanced.

Kabally

Quote from: ZeniT on June 10, 2014, 06:19:45 PM
what a disaster, SS2 clowns leave tarantula

Pls stop this big talk again like you would do anything on tarantula except spaming forum. Why didnt you accepted/declared clanwars when the server was crowded. What you did in the first ~3-4 months? We had to pvp for tezza, antharas, baium, aq and zaken. there were some fight even for orfen ^^. Everybody who praticipated in those fights know that, you are a nonfactor piece of sh1t. And pls stop this 10 years bullsh1t, all your reply include this and nobody care anyway.
Dont be an hater and talk like a man cuz i know u can.

Listen me,From january to march i was in sindycate,witch i didnt play in march,april blizzer leave,and clan was with 0 members except me p00h and mach0 probably.

I had to remake it,and i remmember me very well that at 3rd week of april i accepted all wars vs everybody,so i took 3 weeks to remake it,i had 0 ppl at begining so it was pointless to start any kind of war.
Now my clan is good and ready to any kind of pvp,witch i worked a lot for with some other members.

Im not the kind of person that give up,i know you wish me to be a loser,but im not.

Dont make such hater and posts because everybody knows u can do better then it,at least i know instand of flamming.

Peace
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

ZeniT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 10, 2014, 04:39:41 PM
There wont be rollbacks.
There are active GM-s, and assistance when is needed. However non of us can be playing this game, so dont expect playing activity. GM-s are used for events and assistance.

You have promotion of server, can i force players to vote? No i can not. On the other side, players demand higher population and yet they dont care to vote, so once again players are the one who should think about it. Will i reward players for voting, yes with regular events , but items rewards no. Why? Simply because of others who work their ass off to get the items. More players should be enough reward itself.

Pvp at epic bosses? Shell i start banning people who dont pvp at epic bosses? Thats clearly community's decision will they pvp or not. I still remember 7 days after servers opening , 3 big enemy clans from Poland united just to kill Antharas , and i guess we all know why they are doing that and where all those items end.
So demanding pvp is not in my jurisdiction .

PvP once again is a players decision will he fight or not, if they prefer to farm instead of fighting i cant do much. So once again pvp is something i cant affect.
*Just for the record, there are servers who are made from 3 servers together (2 RUS 1 Inter) , they started over 6k players , yet they have now around 2k players (no strict rules against bots ), and still on this server you cant find any of PVP. Blame spoiled community, blame greedy players, blame CP system instead of clan system, in the end blame NCsoft and their f2p concept which totally degenerated L2 itself. Wait what L2?
But blaming gm-s for no actions nor pvp is quite dull.

About potions we already discussed about it, there is the tattoo system that compensate it.

"A lot of useful things" , great demand.

You got hacked? I got 0 pms about it, nor any of GMs told me about it, therefor i cant do miracles.

And in the end thank you and persons similar like you for ruining my topic, switching the subject.

----------------------------

Bump for the topics subject, thank you.

just to be accurate, first antharas kill was organized by Warheads clan. We made temporary alliance just for kill the first antharas

Excidium ~3pt ?poland/international?
Zerg ~1pt international
FikaszZnikasz ~1pt international
Warheads ~1pt international

if i good remember, there was only 1 nobless char LSDtrip. :D it was fun.

lasin

Track is mentioned,he cant do nothing about PvP,well here is a thing,yes,you CAN DO something about it. Simply add combat zone to some areas and thats it.
We are bored of PK'ig shitty clans who dont have guts to accept war,or even flag.
Add auto flag system at Baium crystal,Ant Queen spawn area,same as it is at Valakas.

PS: Back to topic,we dont need events,we need more people and you can aquire more people if you give us vote rewards. Not only me,but most of the community wont vote if there is no vote reward.
Add vote medals,and the prices should be Hats,Accessories,Quick Healing Pots,255 Rec,some Shields (AND YEA,THEY ARE NOT SO HUGE IMPACT ON THE SERVER BALANCE)

And if you are against the vote reward system,I bet that you dont have the skills to make it,just say'n :)
Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear

Nova x7

Friday

Kabally

Quote from: lasin on June 10, 2014, 07:46:36 PM
Track is mentioned,he cant do nothing about PvP,well here is a thing,yes,you CAN DO something about it. Simply add combat zone to some areas and thats it.
We are bored of PK'ig shitty clans who dont have guts to accept war,or even flag.
Add auto flag system at Baium crystal,Ant Queen spawn area,same as it is at Valakas.

PS: Back to topic,we dont need events,we need more people and you can aquire more people if you give us vote rewards. Not only me,but most of the community wont vote if there is no vote reward.
Add vote medals,and the prices should be Hats,Accessories,Quick Healing Pots,255 Rec,some Shields (AND YEA,THEY ARE NOT SO HUGE IMPACT ON THE SERVER BALANCE)

And if you are against the vote reward system,I bet that you dont have the skills to make it,just say'n :)

Bro..good words but..rewards to vote?

Its our server..i think..

Just send me the fuking link again ill make 200 ppl vote at least
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

lasin

Quote from: Kabally on June 10, 2014, 07:49:27 PM
Bro..good words but..rewards to vote?

Its our server..i think..

Just send me the fuking link again ill make 200 ppl vote at least
Well,I think Dnet is offline on topzone. But anyhow,vote reward is not a huge deal,most of people will start to vote,people will see that our server is rising on vote sites,people will join,they are gona vote for the reward = KABOOM MAHOOOM,more people.

All the servers I played/tested/just loged to check it,had vote system,and there was always 700+ people.

Oh just to mention,Vote system should be account related,cause when I saw vote rewards like "Next reward on XX votes" People are just afk at town waiting for reward. NOO. You log in on dnet with your acc,vote,get reward and wait 12h. Simple as that
Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear

Nova x7

Friday

Rowdy

dont make anything that glad/pp can dominate, thanks
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

Rowdy

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on June 10, 2014, 08:27:51 PM
here we go again,the QQ =)) so go make glad/pp and dominate the scene,thx.its ez to play btw.oh but w8,its boring to play thats why u arent making one xD
its not just because its boring, there are alot glads already on oly with max'd equipment and glad with hero skills in pvp is just de-leveling
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

Kabally

Quote from: Falatko on June 10, 2014, 08:41:23 PM
server dead /end of story

who delete this post please fck urself :D

Server isnt dead adela...but ya 1.4k 1.3k players at 21pm gmt+0,could go to 2.5k..if every players would try to get 2 3 friends..tahts only this.
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: Falatko on June 10, 2014, 08:45:24 PM
i told u, they failed in begining, worse balance, sh1ty rates and everything compared to old dragon il servers

I know they do the best they can..but it doesnt mean the best sometimes..hard to defend them,when we have less then 800 players we had at begining ...but still and i know after server come up,lot of players will be hungry to play..lets see =)
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

chlipus