News:

Main Menu

Becouse of GM-friends on msn.

Started by NYPD, September 13, 2009, 09:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: FadeAway on September 14, 2009, 03:39:16 PM
Like ya played ur necro/ee like that or with that purpose   :P
Even tho it was interlude back then, i'm pretty sure ya wouldn't have played ur necro/ee if it wasnt a dmg dealer xD.
I played the Necro/EE for a bet someone did with me, and I won that bet :p
And ye, I didn't play my Necro/EE like that because I played solo, but I never cried about archers critting me high, or because I couldn't kill someone who stacked on dark resists. (because I could kill them anyway)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 02:22:53 PM
then whats wrong with sof?20 sec ud for the whole pt while every1 can move,well its far from being as annoying as FOI,but its again all up to managing ur pt...now thats really going pwn :D

Dude, if you have 5-6 tanks in party witch isn't even hard to make, you can have 2 minutes of walking UD. And now your gonna tell me you need to be pro to tell your mates whos gonna click the magic button first, second,... or pro to reroll and make a tank sub char that the party needs? Not to mention that you can reuse SOF every 15 minutes or even less.
Its good that NM people are to lazy to reroll to tank subs cuz if they wouldn't be you would realize that fighting against each other, doing 100 damage for 2 minutes is retarded, but such pvp mostly screws up daggers and mages since they use lots of mana while archers don't. But offcourse you dont see this since your an archer.
Try to be a little objective and you will see the big picture  ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Furesy

Tbh, you use shitloads of Mana with the re-use of Icarus bow, your outta mana before you know it :D

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 04:11:17 PM
Dude, if you have 5-6 tanks in party witch isn't even hard to make, you can have 2 minutes of walking UD. And now your gonna tell me you need to be pro to tell your mates whos gonna click the magic button first, second,... or pro to reroll and make a tank sub char that the party needs? Not to mention that you can reuse SOF every 15 minutes or even less.
Its good that NM people are to lazy to reroll to tank subs cuz if they wouldn't be you would realize that fighting against each other, doing 100 damage for 2 minutes is retarded, but such pvp mostly screws up daggers and mages since they use lots of mana while archers don't. But offcourse you dont see this since your an archer.
another bullshit of ur side tomek.
1st of i aint an archer for a certain period of time,i am even 1 of those that need mana a lot-daggerist.i know how does the picture look like and i know that having a pt of tanks isnt pro,BUT u forget a single fact,ok since we have that new buffs system every archer/bd,sws has problem with the mana,since there r plenty of songs/dances that must be kept on also i see archers using more skills than before therefore they r facing a mana problem themselves aswell,ofc times lesser problems than a mage or a dagger.and also what if the fights last longer than before?isnt this what we wanted?not a pt of 5 mages with 99% crit rate show boom boom and then gf...
@ the bigger number of tanks in a pt: .thats up to the clans/allies,its not pro to be the 6th tank in ur pt and to do sof when its ur turn,but lol even so whats the problem with that?when u r out there by ur 8mates vs 2 or more parties from 2 different allies which hit u from both sides,i think u would rather having more defensive type of chars,no?
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

wildpussy

because all the nerfs are based on olympiad anyway, no archer is over-powered in oly, in fact they are still too weak, icarus bows should be boosted more!

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 04:46:15 PM

I couldnt really find out what the bullshit of my side was tbh...
Anyways, your telling me that 2 partys with 5k+pdef/mdef for 2 minutes with almost all buffs you need doing 200 dammage on each other or less feels like a really great pvp to you? Having 20 seconds of sof is cool, nothing wrong with it since this is how its on official, but 2 minutes of the shit is just too much.
Same goes for fullbuffs, imo it should be that way that your buffed strong against some enemys and weak against the others and not strong against almost everyone.

Sure i dont want pvps with 100% crit rate and archers criting for 5k+ and i dont know why you even mention that since i never said i want that, but pvps like this are almost as stupid as the era of few minutes of FOI from temps...

Zuluman

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 04:11:17 PM

1. Try nuking with an icarus bow for 2 mins straight and then tell me archers don't have mana probleems, especially if you are an SR or have a bd or sws sub. I have been in an rb party with viana before when she had to stop nuking for a while becouse of this exact reason.

2. Its not hard to make a party with 5-6 tanks... maybe not, but then it isn't hard for our enemies to do the exact same thing is it. And you say people are to lazy to reroll to tank subs, I see both Overdose annd TEMP failing @ bp/pal or bp/tk or bp/sk trying to be like cobra or kid.

3. Re-use on SOF for an archer on fullbuff is more like 7 mins, I've been in pvp when the reuse has been finished for a second time before the pvp has ended (Maybe you remember when it was 5 CB vs 2pt Overcry in HB), this proves that SOF does exactly what it should, help lengthen PVP's.

4. Why do people cry so much these days? As an archer the days of me putting 5k on a mage every crit are gone, but then so is the huge m.crit rate,  and now archers can actually use the resist buffs. TBH I don't care that im not 2 hitting mages anymore (except Ary and Wahka who will always be 2 hit frags) because they can't do the same to me and the overall PvP is longer and requirse more skills.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on September 14, 2009, 05:17:56 PM
I couldnt really find out what the bullshit of my side was tbh...
Anyways, your telling me that 2 partys with 5k+pdef/mdef for 2 minutes with almost all buffs you need doing 200 dammage on each other or less feels like a really great pvp to you? Having 20 seconds of sof is cool, nothing wrong with it since this is how its on official, but 2 minutes of the shit is just too much.
Same goes for fullbuffs, imo it should be that way that your buffed strong against some enemys and weak against the others and not strong against almost everyone.

Sure i dont want pvps with 100% crit rate and archers criting for 5k+ and i dont know why you even mention that since i never said i want that, but pvps like this are almost as stupid as the era of few minutes of FOI from temps...

i've never seen 2 mins sof,but yea i could call it fun,for that time no1 will do any dmg to me,and in the end i will go and lethal the other's healer,swich the resser,if i manage and there goes,for me thats gonna be fun.
the bullshit part u had in the previous post was that u said archers dont need mana,alas they do.
foi cant be put anywhere close to sof imo.since i cant think of a situation a pt will have 6 tanks,even CB that has plenty of tanks.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Herza

Quote from: Furesy on September 14, 2009, 04:40:06 PM
Tbh, you use shitloads of Mana with the re-use of Icarus bow, your outta mana before you know it :D
yea...and when ure sws/dancer it sux more ! XD
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

=^TrackZero^=

What happened with a point of topic,..... :( CB mi frendzors curuption etc.... ???
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

TomekAlmighty

Oh god zulu, now try nuking for 2 minutes with a mage and lets talk about the mana problems than. sof makes the pvp longer, but mages suffer cuz of it since what the freak can they do in the 2 minutes you have sof? And the 2 minutes sof can come up every 6-7 minutes. And even without sof mages have a hard time in pvp cuz the dammage they do is just too small and they run out of mana too fast.
Quote from: Endorama on September 14, 2009, 05:31:17 PM
i've never seen 2 mins sof,but yea i could call it fun,for that time no1 will do any dmg to me,and in the end i will go and lethal the other's healer,swich the resser,if i manage and there goes,for me thats gonna be fun.
the bullshit part u had in the previous post was that u said archers dont need mana,alas they do.
foi cant be put anywhere close to sof imo.since i cant think of a situation a pt will have 6 tanks,even CB that has plenty of tanks.

1 bd/archer 1 sws/archer 1 wc/warlock and rest of em can have tank subs. So thats 2 minutes with 6-7 minutes of reuse. Yea i see you have a fun class for that but what can a mage do again?  ;)

Anyways the funny thing is, that even if mages would suck even much more than now, lots of guys here would still talk that they dont suck and talk about how much more buffslots archers need and how mages can heal and use curses... Yeh, mages will heal and curse untill you drop dead.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Deavon on September 13, 2009, 10:39:29 PM

ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM IF YOU CANT BUFF UR SELF PROPERLY.

+1 ! case closed!!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]